• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs who want to be INFJs...

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Actually no. I have Asperger, i am says my enemies and experts honorable and upright.

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
Also, I have no idea what thug culture has to do with the black community. Any race can be classified as a thug these days.

Would you say that about the Asian minorities in America?

explusions-by-race-us.png

Source: It’s Just Not Right: Suspensions and Expulsions by Race and Ethnicity: United States - WCCF

screen%20shot%202013-09-17%20at%201.22.26%20pm.png

Source: Here's Median Income In The US By Race - Business Insider

NCFS-Table.jpg

Source: New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime | American Renaissance

Now, if you connect the dots, you get a pretty clear conclusion. Thug culture is real and the need to change it has to come from within the black community. I think there's no reason to beat around the bush and not talk openly about the issues.

For those that are not inclined to reading long sheets of data:

pep talk

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
Wow...Here I am, coming over here to check out INFP vs INFJ functions and I find this burning ball of anger, like everything that is virtual around me. I will not even mention why this is , as it is pretty damn obvious. My feelings, like the feelings of so many others, are raw with the recent happenings of the US.
Anyway, I want to get away a littl fro the horrors of the world and talk functions: Why is it that a lot of NFs feel like they lack "logic"? Because to be honest, everyone has logic, but it depends on perspective, doesn't it?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why is it that a lot of NFs feel like they lack "logic"? Because to be honest, everyone has logic, but it depends on perspective, doesn't it?

Do they, or are they told they do?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow...Here I am, coming over here to check out INFP vs INFJ functions and I find this burning ball of anger, like everything that is virtual around me. I will not even mention why this is , as it is pretty damn obvious. My feelings, like the feelings of so many others, are raw with the recent happenings of the US.
Anyway, I want to get away a littl fro the horrors of the world and talk functions: Why is it that a lot of NFs feel like they lack "logic"? Because to be honest, everyone has logic, but it depends on perspective, doesn't it?

I don't feel that I do. :)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, everyone has logic, as well as the ability to apply subjective valuation/criteria. F, after all, is really the latter and not simply emotion. Put another way: T types also feel, and F types also think. As you say, it depends on perspective: which do you reach for more naturally? You may also be more proficient with that "tool" because you use it more often and more willingly/comfortably. The notions of using the right tool for the job, and seeing everything as a nail if you have a hammer are relevant.

pep talk

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
Why would anyone want to have inferior Se? I can't think of a single other function that is more debilitating when inferior. Maybe Fe.

DEFINITELY FE as inferior. Trut me on this one. I was raised by someone who had it and she struggles to have empathy....she is quite unhealthy....

pep talk

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
Do they, or are they told they do?

Yes, you are right. They feel they do, yet are told they do not.
I mean, it's interesting to watch...especially when the INFP has a clear plan and says this to people, who do not heed warnings....then the shaking of the head and the "I told you so" from the INFP when shit hits the fan, with the smug, barely audible, "And then I'm the one with no logic". LOL