• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Bye, bye!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, folks, it's been fun. From now on, I will just read and keep my mouth shut. I think it's better.

Take care.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
"You don't leave me with anything."
"I'm sorry Fae... for me it was marvelous."
"Marvelous?"

*breaks out in song*
It was marvelous to know you
And it's never really through.
Crazy business this, this life we live in-
Can't complain about the time we're given-
With so little to be sure of in this world,
We had a moment!
A marvelous moment!

OK, I'll knock off the drama. Seriously though, wtf? Why would you just decide to stop talking? Are you offended? Do I need to kick some booty? Wuzup?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Oh, come on. You'll at least win over one of us if you decide to stay.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Honestly, this was SO predictable.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Let's make a subforum in Graveyard for all the goodbye and good riddance threads. At least Kiddo was thoughtful enough to put his there and save the five mouse clicks. :rolli:

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
What's going on?
What did I miss?
The thread in NT-"department"?
NT's can be cruel.
That is why I don't post there too much.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Hey, and you're ENFP too.

Awww, I wanted to flood the forum with us.

heart

heart on fire
Is this, along with this some elaborate ruse to make NF look really ridiculous? Did a T recently get really burned by some ENFP hottie? :sad: Please don't take it out on the rest of us. :cry:

Anyway, if this on the level, I don't see the reason or need to leave. It is the just the net, stay awhile and chat. Things will get better.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, okay, on second thought, I guess I reacted too emotionally. :doh: This darned F is gonna KILL me one of these days. Sorry, guys. I guess you're right. It's time to stop being immature, stay a while, join the party, but just be a bit more careful. :party2:

Whew, thanks for helping me regain my composure a bit and putting up with me and my crazy rantings and bantering. :hug:

Would someone please put all my stupid threads on a bonfire and burn 'em? Thanks! :smile:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Fuck yeah!

Carolyn Beine, your humility will take you far in life.

:)

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hi Carolyn :hi: Is Westphalia a part of old Prussia? My hubby's family is from there originally.

Oh, welcome back.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi Carolyn :hi: Is Westphalia a part of old Prussia? My hubby's family is from there originally.

Oh, welcome back.

Prussia used to be a very expansive and scattered "state" or "province." It expanded over time. At its height, Prussia did incorporate large areas in the north and northwest in addition to the east. It even incorporated a great deal of what is now Poland.

It would probably help to know what part of Prussia his family was from. Many exiles from Silesia came over to the west after the war.

But to answer your question, yes: Westphalia was indeed a part of Prussia. It caused a great deal of difficulty because this region is particularly Catholic; whereas the main area of Prussia (before expansion) was Protestant.

:) Thanks, by the way, for your welcome.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Sorry, guys. I guess you're right. It's time to stop being immature, stay a while, join the party, but just be a bit more careful.

Welcome to MBTI-c. It took about a year of lurking before I felt comfortable enough to post here. Regardless, I'm very forgiving of people who want to get on with things. In fact I admire it.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Welcome to MBTI-c. It took about a year of lurking before I felt comfortable enough to post here. Regardless, I'm very forgiving of people who want to get on with things. In fact I admire it.

:)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
wasn't your name carolyn something before?

or have i got you confused with someone else altogether?