• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP w/ ENFJ???

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
out of curiosity.

I'm wondering how relationships between ENFP and ENFJ would be like? (romance, friendship, parents/children, etc.)

Has anyone had any experience?

kensi

out of curiosity.

I'm wondering how relationships between ENFP and ENFJ would be like? (romance, friendship, parents/children, etc.)

Has anyone had any experience?

Not bad and not good...a project in the works...a measuring rod of success....good enough to try but probably doomed to fail.:D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm eNFJ and my twin is ENFP. Generally, we get along great 98% of the time. But she frequently says I'm all the eNFJ she'd ever wanna handle. She's dated INFJs and loves them, but she finds most NFJs to be pretty moody and high-octane. She's not a moody person herself. When we're both under stress, we pull in different directions entirely which can make for some tense scenes.

But when we're getting along we have a great time. I find ENFP humor to be hilarious and she's also got a lot of insight where I have blind spots.

grendiecat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I was married to an ENFP. Don't know if our relationship was the norm, hopefully not. It didn't work for me. My ENFP was so involved in his career, put it at the top of the list in every way, that what was supposed to be a one-year stint in a smaller community became three years with me feeling miserable and trapped all the way through and his knowing this but not willing to make a change. Every time I presented another job I had found for him in a larger city, it was never good enough--not what he wanted to do. Now we're divorced and he's doing exactly the kind of work I wished he had considered during those three years. My ENFP was also painfully needy--would get jealous/bothered if I was on the phone with friends for "too long"--and remember I was stuck in a place/geographic locale where only his needs were being met. Sent me out in a blizzard once when he wasn't feeling well and then complained that I didn't get him the right kind of candy and would I go back out and get the right kind. Yucky. Don't ever want to go back to someone like that again. I'm not saying he's the norm and personally, I'm truly shocked that he's an E. I don't believe that at all--way too much social anxiety for him to really be an E. Hope if you go with your ENFP (if that's the situation) that everything works out beautifully for you--truly. There is quite a bit more to this than M-B. Just use it as a tool.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
My ENFP was so involved in his career, put it at the top of the list in every way........... I'm not saying he's the norm and personally, I'm truly shocked that he's an E. I don't believe that at all--way too much social anxiety for him to really be an E.

How did you know he was an ENFP then?

grendiecat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I literally just asked him last night--he told me he was an ENFP--I was fairly surprised, very surprised about the E part. He's a psychologist, knew he would have taken the test.

flutescorpion1

MBTI Type
ENFJ
My best friend is an ENFP, and I'm an ENFJ. We get along really well, although occasionally she has so much energy it gets a bit overwhelming. All in all, we really understand each other and can talk about anything. I don't know what dating an ENFP would be like, though.