• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] lonely, depressed enfp looking for a friend

kotachi

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
hey guys,

im a 23 year old enfp going through a lonely time and looking for someone to skype with who might be sympathetic. kicked out of my house (very abusive parents), was homeless for two months but now in a sublet. part-time SAT tutor but still looking for full-time work.

graduated last year with a science degree but now full sail ahead trying to change careers art, and hopefully teaching english in spain in october.

i love video games, fantasy, animals, sci-fi, psychology, travel, hiking, running, martial arts, reading about the world, new cultures, and current events, etc... i can pretty much chat about anything...:)

moved here from a different part of CA, so not many friends. struggling with the scars, extreme anxiety, depression from abusive family and abusive boyfriends. seeing a therapist and on meds but just really lonely and wondering if anyone might want to chat. things are slowly getting better but it's been a hard year

thats me with my friend's adorable dog :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I use google, otherwise I'd totally add and talk. :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Info sent!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
do you have skype?

not to be narcisistic I am awesome and you'd love me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:) Welcome! Sounds like it's been a pretty rough year.. but with a potential trip to Spain on the horizon?! Pretty awesome stuff.

Glad to have you, this place will never have enough ENFPs. :hifive: <--- that one is you. I don't sign on skype so often anymore, but feel free to PM me anytime you want to talk!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
That's what I was thinking. She may just find what she wants here on the forum. PLENTY of people to talk to right here.

W

WALMART

Lonliness can be pretty soul crushing. I'm always up for good conversation!

kotachi

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
thanks all for the support. some days are good, some days are bad... getting there...

if you want to text-chat (i dont do cam and mic, too awkward), this is my skype name. it's also my aim and google name:

r1a33 333zbe6r ryja 2zz

(remove the spaces and numbers. im paranoid about google...)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hey! Sorry to hear things have been rough. I'd love to chat, but I unfortunately do not use Skype very often. Feel free to PM me (though I won't respond immediately)!

If you manage to get your post count up to a certain number (I think it is 500), I highly recommend checking out our sweet Ventrilo server. The people there are awesome. :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hi! I'm just getting out of a slump in life too. PM me if you ever feel like it! I'll add you if I ever get Skype back but I deleted it a while ago since I never used it.

I love video games, fantasy, animals, psych, cultures, and so on as well :)