• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs: which non-NF would you be?

sorry - there are budget cuts to humanity, your department is being shut down.

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ESTP

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • ISTP

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • ESFP

• ISFP

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • ENTJ

• INTJ

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • ENTP

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • INTP

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
S

Society

if NFs weren't on the table, which of the other types would fit you?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ :cool:

followed by INTJ, ISFP or ESFP

G

garbage

When people try to mash me into a type, the pattern is usually "Intuition, but also there's Fe in there." Often, people read Ne in me. That leads people to peg me as ENTP or ESFJ (!?) in order for that to make any damn sense.

So, ENTP is the top contender; and I definitely see myself with that as a secondary (or maybe primary) option.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IxTP (I voted ISTP)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also ISFP although INTP or INTJ are possibilities. Actually I wouldn't mind being an ISTP either.

S

Society

When people try to mash me into a type, the pattern is usually "Intuition, but also there's Fe in there." Often, people read Ne in me. That leads people to peg me as ENTP or ESFJ (!?) in order for that to make any damn sense.

So, ENTP is the top contender; and I definitely see myself with that as a secondary (or maybe primary) option.
exact same problem i've had with typing [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] (summoned to the table)... you NeFe bunch, don't know what to do with you.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ-- I believe it is already reported that I AM one :unsure:

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
haha I love the title of the poll.

ISFP. there's no way that I could be anything but an introverted feeler, and I'm not nice enough to be an ISFJ.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I voted ENTP -- always wanted to be an NT girl, and extraversion would be a nice change.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
There is rather a unrelatable gap between two I'm caught between... the ESTP and INTJ.

As an ENFP, I still hold the cracked out hedonist inside me that makes the ESTP so sexually and socially desireable, but my desire to also be innovative, experimental in addition to follow through on projects is why I'd choose INTJ.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
exact same problem i've had with typing [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] (summoned to the table)... you NeFe bunch, don't know what to do with you.

Well yeah that is the exact same situation and for it to make any sense ENTP or ESFJ were the only options. ISFJ could be considered except for the fact that the inferior is described as being practically unconscious in the individual.

So since so many detect Ne, and I understand why, it leaves me at a bit of a quandary especially as I identify most with introversion.

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
This poll makes me wonder...
What would the world be like without NFs?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ISFP is kind of the honorary NF, due to Fi-dom, so no wonder they are "winning". After ISFP I'd choose INTP or maybe ENTP. Yes, I strangely want to be close to who I am now, why, I don't know :shrug: .