• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs: which non-NF would you be?

sorry - there are budget cuts to humanity, your department is being shut down.

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ESTP

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • ISTP

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • ESFP

• ISFP

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • ENTJ

• INTJ

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • ENTP

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • INTP

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes, I strangely want to be close to who I am now, why, I don't know :shrug: .
Probably because you have lots of experience being who you are and have gotten pretty good at it/used to it by now. A scenario where yourself would actually be someone else is daunting.

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ISFP is kind of the honorary NF, due to Fi-dom

There are as many NFs who use Fe as there are NFs who use Fi. I'm wondering if people are more reluctant to choose SFJ because of the stereotypes/prejudices against SJs.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Definitely INTJ or ENTP!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are as many NFs who use Fe as there are NFs who use Fi. I'm wondering if people are more reluctant to choose SFJ because of the stereotypes/prejudices against SJs.

It's more that they're F-dom with tertiary Ni. And they have stronger associations with NF-y stuff than SFJs. IRL, an ISFP is more likely to be confused with INFP than an ESFJ with ENFJ or something like that. However, I DO think some ENFPs & ENFJs online are mistyped ESFJs who are all Fe-Ne.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably because you have lots of experience being who you are and have gotten pretty good at it/used to it by now. A scenario where yourself would actually be someone else is daunting.

Right... how could me not be me? :huh: :D

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's more that they're F-dom with tertiary Ni. And they have stronger associations with NF-y stuff than SFJs. IRL, an ISFP is more likely to be confused with INFP than an ESFJ with ENFJ or something like that. However, I DO think some ENFPs & ENFJs online are mistyped ESFJs who are all Fe-Ne.

Okay, I can kinda see what you mean. They do seem like they're pretty much all "go with their gut," which NFs have a way of being too (with NFPs and NFJs having different reasons for being so). Although the funny thing is I normally have more trouble in real life telling apart Si/Ni than Se/Ne because of introverted functions being more hidden.

subwayrider

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd never really thought about it.

I allegedly experience a lot of self-loathing, but, now that I'm looking at the other types, I realize I wouldn't want to be anything (too) different from what I am. Ha!

I've always thought INTJ to be a nice combination of functions...still very NT, but with Feeling as Tertiary.

ISFP would be interesting too, because I'm very curious what it's like to be an Fi-dom.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFJ or ISFP. Voting for ISFP because Fi. :D

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I misinterpreted this question. I thought it was more like 'what would you like to be' rather than 'how would you classify yourself'.

If there were no INFPs, I would be considered an INTP.
And if I could choose, I'd be an ENTJ. They seem untroubled.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm isfp or entp i guess

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't want to give up my Fi, so I voted ISFP. Ne just passes the time for me, I'm sure Se would be fun. Sometimes I wish I had more Se anyway.