• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do NFs have agenda?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
We all know that NTs have general agenda and everybody know what it is.
(at least I think so)

So I am asking does the same works for NFs.

By this I mean that, some picture of the world would have to come to reality before NFs can claim "victory".

To be totally direct do all of you have a common goal ?

If answer is YES then what is it?

I ask because from the outside it looks like answer is no.
And I don't accept "We want everybody to be happy" as answer.

Also I ask because the entire NF thing is blur to me.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I know the truth about NFs and agendas.

Can you handle it?

Okay here:

Some NFs have an agenda. Some do not. Some agendas are harmless. Some are harmful.

Don't go spreadin' the word.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I have lunch on my agenda and I'm very serious about it.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What does this joker want to hear? "No, we are all dumb bytes!"

Listen, here, little guy: maybe I AIN'T practical. But what about you? Just because we're not aimimg for WWIII doesn't mean we're social idiots and hippies.

Maybe if you're a good little NT, I'll inform you about my ingenious plan. Until then, hush. :devil::party2::coffee:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Our secret agenda is to not let anyone else, especially you, know our agenda.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Our secret agenda is to not let anyone else, especially you, know our agenda.

Which means at least one item on your agenda has not been dealt with properly... though there's some confusion in singular/plural usage here.

Edit: did I just do that? I'm an asshole or an ENTP (inclusive-or).

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Maybe for people to realize that there are others in the world and just because of your race gender or class doesn't automatically mean you will be a certain way, if someone's different then you they are not fucked up or less of a person.

doubt I can change the world that much in my life time.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which means at least one item on your agenda has not been dealt with properly... though there's some confusion in singular/plural usage here.

Edit: did I just do that? I'm an asshole or an ENTP (inclusive-or).

Hehehe good one!

A fellow smartass. Shweeeet. Better than a dumbass.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Listen, Jack! I don't know what kind of NFs you are used to dealing with, but I am no flower power, make love not war, let's all love each other freak, k? In fact, I'm pretty darn elitist. And you need to prove yourself.

But to placate you. Part of my grand plan is to give all stupid people who piss me off five gallons of potato salad. Most will fart themselves to Jupiter, and the rest will be sentenced to fart jail. Then I can write a book on how to cure the plague of the stupid farting people, get lots of money, and hell, I MIGHT even get elected president. Then I could consolidate power so that my other introverted NFs have writing material against all the injustice so that other world leaders plot against my regime and hire crazy NTs like you into think tanks to plot against us. Meanwhile the SJs keep the institutions running, the SPs provide the amusement, and the borderlines come along for the ride...the ride of life or the farting journey to Jupiter...hey, that sounds snazzy...both start with j...

Hey, wait a minute isn't that how things work anyway? And with all those space programs, who knows? You might be able to fart yourself to Jupiter someday. Natural gas is better than fossil fuels after all.

So that's what we think about when we say: save the environment.

By the way, that's my other solution. Have a car that operates on natural ass gas.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Do NFs have agenda?

I don't have a particular agenda. I don't think I ever had one.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes.
but if sneaking past someone's walls to help them is an agenda,
then yes