• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Visually Detecting Ni+Fe

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
NiFe: YouTube

One must be cognizant of the likelihood that INFJ behavior would rely upon what s/he would choose to portray. One of their greatest strengths is their ability to provide emotional feedback to others’ moods.

True INFJ’s engage their Se during late adolescence, prior to Ti, in order to escape from the barriers of strong Ni. This is a hallmark that many do not recognize: the root of the ‘SP persona’ they may take on. They are strategically warm and engaging when healthy and having developed Fe.

“Ni cannot exist without Se…. Se is the second most crucial aspect of their consciousness.”

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey that makes alot of sense. I wrote on here about how in late adolsscence I went to alot of parties, was very socialble and popular etc. I always thought I just temproralily had turned into an ENFJ(which be awesome but not possible), yet this explains what happened.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
This is interesting, it should be fun watching the 4-5 page argument on whether or not those types are accurate or if you can even attempt to type with an intangible theory using body behaviour.

[MENTION=18346]LittleV[/MENTION] Have you done any sensing types? I'm checking the youtube channel now just in case.

*EDIT* Ah I see you have.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know. I wouldn't use this as a primary method of typology, but i certainly recognize patterns. It could be useful for confirmation.

S

Society

it should be fun watching the 4-5 page argument on whether or not those types are accurate or if you can even attempt to type with an intangible theory using body behaviour

hey i'll give you jane goodall, but you can't type god as an INFJ without expecting some setbacks :p

anyway, giving the channel the benefit of the doubt, from the NeTi vid, i can recognize in myself:

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's crap. If I listen these videos, I would rather look like an ENTJ. And they've taken three archetypical ENTP examples to illustrate the so called Te-Ni process.

It's nonsense.

S

Society

how did they do ENTPs without the devil's smile. that's what i want to know.

5537devil.jpg

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
hey i'll give you jane goodall, but you can't type god as an INFJ without expecting some setbacks :p

anyway, giving the channel the benefit of the doubt
He and Johnny Depp were around for filming two weeks ago; my friends got to see him, albeit in a wheelchair (for the role)... :roundthnx:

(I didn't do the typing.)

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I wonder if I do that zoned-out eye thing. I notice that I find it easier to talk when I'm not looking at the person directly though.

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
It sounds like you might. I’d go back and forth with eye-contact depending on the topic; but I’d try to connect with the person emotionally/mentally, such that productivity of some kind would form. I do love my play-time… :)

In any case… this is at least a step forward in putting the MBTI into scientific research. As according to Allport (1931), a trait…
1. has more than a nominal existence (produces habits)
2. is more generalized than a habit (an organization of habits)
3. is dynamic, determinative (directs responses)
4. could be established empirically or statistically
5. is independent of another trait
6. does not consist of moral quality
7. could produce inconsistent acts/habits
8. could be viewed through the person or population at large

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That vid was made by an INTJ I assume?
A young one probably.

If my suspicions r correct, I would be careful to pick the nuggets (good nuggets btw, good job!) out of the rest (inferior Se?).

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Mainly two TiNe’s (from the first video)...

I’m not sure what your suspicions are, but I promise I didn’t do the typing! lol…