• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I’m starting an ENFP army

H

Hate

[MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION] will be in charge of weaponry.
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] will be in charge of Psyops, and will be the two lead interrogators.
[MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION] will be strategic planner.
[MENTION=12102]AgentF[/MENTION] will handle business and logistic matters.
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], [MENTION=12991]Huxley3112[/MENTION], and [MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION] will head up covert ops. Main duty will be espionage.

I’m certain this could work. Who’s in?

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where's your infantry? All this support doesn't do much good without an actual army to support.

G

Ginkgo

original.gif

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’m starting an ENFP army

At first I was like
Badass.jpg

But then I was like

Actually+Pretty+Badass.jpg

Standuble

An ENFP army wouldn't work. They're fucked on both a short and long time scale.

Standuble

A sound plan. As you said it is all about management and the manager of an army is a general. A General does not get his hands dirty, it's the cannon fodder soldier job. So I shall manage my own force in a way which will grant me not only a tactical victory but a strategic victory as well when the ENFPs get bored, call off the war and go and do something else.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Hey look, free wine tasting, over there!

*ENFP Army defeated*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where's your infantry? All this support doesn't do much good without an actual army to support.

Most of us come with a build-in infantry....wanna join mine? :smooch:

G

Ginkgo

A sound plan. As you said it is all about management and the manager of an army is a general. A General does not get his hands dirty, it's the cannon fodder soldier job. So I shall manage my own force in a way which will grant me not only a tactical victory but a strategic victory as well when the ENFPs get bored, call off the war and go and do something else.

Make sure your jealousy and spite don't trip you up.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Such little faith! You know who else everyone underestimated?

KingLeonidas.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] will be in charge of Psyops, and will be the two lead interrogators.

[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] :hifive:

Yay! Humanitarian missions only, right? :D

This thread is already a good example of why ENFPs succeed a lot of the time. People underestimate us because we seem cute and kind of airheady. Juice has the right idea though. When motivated, we can be terrifying.