• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Which NF type would you pick for your SO?

Which NF type would you choose for your SO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heart

heart on fire
I don't think I'd do well with an INFP male but I do think ENFJ males and INFP females are an excellent couple.

I've got several INFP female friends and they're a bit persnickety. They're my friends so obviously it's not that big of a deal to me, but I can see how it would be a little offputting. This is not a jab at INFPs, just an observation/explanation of why the voting is going the way it is.

ENFJ are excused from this. :D I certainly understand their position and viewpoint.

i'm trying to! i can't begin to unless i ask!

Sorry, just expressing frustrations with no one ever getting *me* when I say things like this. Not really meant directly at you and I am being sort of tongue in cheek here as well. Bored, nothing to do. KWIM?

And well, yes I am hurt at all these people going for the darn INFJ!

Do you people KNOW what living with one is like? The constant bellyaching, the bitching, the moaning? They are also inferior S people! INFP have Fi-Si axis and I don't think you are really thinking hard enough about the implications of that. ;)

It's too late for me, but I am going to campaign for all the single INFP out there, give them a chance people! Open your hearts.

/tongue in cheek off

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Pfft.. the INFP is quite choosy. Give us a chance? We'll give you a chance. Maybe.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Not really meant directly at you and I am being sort of tongue in cheek here as well.

i wasn't insulted. you could call me a flaphappy cunt, and i wouldn't be insulted, okay? honest.

And well, yes I am hurt at all these people going for the darn INFJ!

Do you people KNOW what living with one is like? The constant bellyaching, the bitching, the moaning? They are also inferior S people! INFP have Fi-Si axis and I don't think you are really thinking hard enough about the implications of that. ;)

i laughed.

and, hey, if it makes you feel any better, when it comes to 'romantic relationships', all of you NFs scare the hell out of me.

heart

heart on fire
and, hey, if it makes you feel any better, when it comes to 'romantic relationships', all of you NFs scare the hell out of me.

1350-30PCFLOORPUZZLE-KITTEN.JPG

ROAR!

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
...I am hurt at all these people going for the darn INFJ!

Do you people KNOW what living with one is like? The constant bellyaching, the bitching, the moaning?

Not my INFJ! :wubbie:

cheers,
Ian

MindBlow

MBTI Type
INFJ
LOL, I am 19 years deep, okay. ;) I love him very much, but if there was a bitching olympics...

LOL, I know what you mean (but isn't that just part of what makes us so loveable?) :tongue:

And my list for an SO would be something like this, generally speaking:

1. INFP
2. INFJ
3. ENFP
4. ENFJ

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
What the hell, why not throw a few stuffed animals into the mix and bring them to life and tell stories about how the dog ate so much potato salad that he farted his way to the moon! :))) That's how I make my husband take the IXXJ out of his butt. :devil:

And this is exactly what makes me swoon hard and fast over ENFPs. :heart:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The only time I've ever been in love was with an INFJ. I thought he was my penguin.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That looks great without the context of the other thread. :rofl1:

:laugh: :wubbie: Well, at least it's a shining endorsment to the other ladies on this thread about what a gent you are, even if it does seem like a " Now For Something Completely Different" moment. :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*waits till Magic Poriferan leaves*

*opens back door*

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel bad for the INFPs. they aren't getting much love. :(
My brothers and sisters, my Feeling equivalents, has the harsh husk of MBTIcentral forsaken you?

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
Come to think of it, I've never met any INFPs.. that I know of at least.

:O