• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Why do INFPs live in bubbles?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The type with the most actively creative imagination is INFP! Discuss:

Nicki

Retired
Actually, ENFPs live in bubbles. They are the fairies of the MBTI world after all.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because they are fairy's!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I try to live in a bubble but it keeps getting popped.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
... because they are beautiful!

attachment.php

bubble_flower.jpg

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
We have a childish wonder for life that makes us giddy and we like to keep that with us even despite all the hardships and negativity and ugliness. I don't live in a bubble though. I like physical contact and emotional contact. I like connecting with people and making sure I'm grounded in reality. I just still like to keep my sense of wonder over the littlest, most random things and no one shall take that away from me!:happy2: But it's important for me to be connected to people and to truths and to the ugly facts of life as well. Otherwise it's bullshit.

Flatlander

Fair and Square
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because their enneagram type and other motivations encourage it?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Bubbles weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love my bubble i go places vroommmmm!! what the hell?!:shock:

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because the world is a pain to live in

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because the world is a pain to live in

Then take this pain and make yourself all the more powerful from it, rise up to the challenge, and move yourself up to a higher plane!

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Are these threads still being made??? I stopped visiting for a few weeks, I come back and this is still happening?

I just saw the title and knew who made it.

FFS [MENTION=15371]Poimandres[/MENTION] you need to get a new hobby.

Spiritual Science

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I hate it when my bubble gets burst. It usually happens when I'm alone in my room and happily zoning out and one of my roommates comes to check in or starts causing commotion or some other similar situation, such as happily daydreaming in class and being called on or asked a question.