• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Tangents, Tangents, and More Tangents

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you ever find yourselves having an internal monologue - well hell, of course it is a monologue, I don't have multiple personality disorder - well, anyway.

You're having an internal thought process while you are trying to fall asleep and this leads to that and that leads to the thing over there, and then you shock the hell out of yourself when you are almost 90% asleep and jerk yourself awake thinking, "Wait a minute, how did I get to THAT?" Then you backtrack to the point where you almost started, and you start all over again.

Yeah, eventually I put myself to sleep this way. :shock:

Um, how did I come to think about this question, anyway??? :p

Haha, yes, that's how I can make myself fall asleep quickly. I just let my mind go berserk, and in no time things get too bizarre for the conscious mind and I find myself in a dream.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Purple fleece hat, Ilse's cat, an essay I happened upon this morning.

Slept little last night, so much stuff.

Things, thoughts, meanderings.

I miss so much, him, especially.

There are times when I think clearly, and other times when my thoughts are a puddle of muddled meme-themes.

Coffee sippin' for caffeine, turkey bacon with toast for protein.

Many books spread on my bed, like butter on bread.

Again, with these cluttered thoughts in my head.

Many rings adorned on my fingers, many moments past linger

Lingering, languid cats, paws stretched, claws extracted, thinking of rats?

Yes, the beep of my blackberry, alerts me to a message, it is Paul, incidentally the author of Ilse's Cat.

Sometimes, someone has an aura, a depth, and an ocean of agony in their eyes.

I see them you know, I look deep within, perhaps to see my reflection.

sunshinEnfp

MBTI Type
ENFP
It happens when I fall asleep, but in the daytime too!

I'll be thinking about this and then my mind jumps to that... it's foolishness! Haha... the only time I can concentrate and stay on one path of thought (well, a more focused path) is if I am saying my thoughts aloud or writing them down. That allows me to be a LITTLE more direct. But in my head? It's all a bunch of mumbly jumbly!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, with all the tangents one wonders where all the curves are...

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
You know, with all the tangents one wonders where all the curves are...

I think they are all hiding on the cotangent manifold. I'm sure that if we do the appropriate Christoffel transformation we will see them.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
pink, purple, pupil, myopia, opiates, copious amounts of cannabis.

bangs in my face, coffee nice and warm next to me.

listening to musica, mas musica.

sex is good, love is better

LIES

Coitus with one you love should be magical, like Pegasus-flying unicorns sucking on ringpops.

My nose is running, and I am premenstrual.

A moment longer, one more moment, please.

The things you want to last forever never do.

Buckle lake, me and you, remember when?

Remember then?

Now my headphones are stuck in my hair.

Goodewitch

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
A thought i had earlier..
Im sitting here smoking a fag.. heheheh smoking a faaaaaag.. oh this migraine is awful.. bloody migraines, its probably a brain tumour,.. yep,.. probably.. aye, probably caused bu the weakening of the earths magnetic feild,.. pole reversials.. 2012 is such a crap film.. and global warming doesnt exist.. I wonder if i'll be able to grow food in the Ice age?.. probably not.. not without a 'greenhouse' anyway...hahaha.
Ohh, I wonder if FM and CFS is caused by climate change and pole reversals? Maybe... if thats the case i'll tell **** up in Scotland he's in for it first... hehehe I do really like him though.. even though I'd rather die than admit to that.. damned INTJ... bloody buggers the lot of them.. although the ones in typoology central are quite nice seemingly.. ah, might as well have a look on there, see whats about... while I work out how much i need to store food wise if an Ice Age came tomorrow..
Yes... tangents are great.
G. x