• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP: Sense of Purpose?

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you answered your X in IXFP. You don't sound very S to me. But what do I know?

i am definitely and most certainly primarily INFP...but growing up around tons of xTs and having an S dad had me develop my S really well so that i could survive harsh T environments :cry: i can be crass at times, but you would never guess from hearing my NF side would you? :shock:

Abhaya

MBTI Type
INFP
I hear you all (Luminous and GZA) about music. Music is great. I love to play. It soothes my soul and I hope it at times brings others joy (just as long as I don't sing). I would love to make art and music my soul passion in life, but it is hard making any $ that way. But I don't think I want to spend my life working so I can do the things I love. I want them to be the same. Hopefully, I figure out a way. I guess I could be a ukulele strumming ink splattering bum :)

snowflurri

MBTI Type
INFP
I feel like that most of the time.

I can't work if there's no motivation or purpose to fulfil by doing that work.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
INFP's are here for the purpose of helping others find their way by inspiring them to be themselves. Not easy when we have to live also, but advice givers and motivational speakers are making a comeback and living quite well.