• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are all INFPs obsessed with Ramen?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Are you actually a dog who takes the form of a human?

perhaps
zoidberg.png

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is a joke fight, right? That's important to my enjoyment thereof.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This question is the essence of type discussion on this forum.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to eat one packet of ramen with some frozen veggies (and very occasionally an egg craked into it) every day as a major put of my food intake for over a year. That the period of time where I was living on something around $30 to $50 of groceries a month. If you mix other things into the ramen the packets aren't so harsh, but if you just eat it strait, the sheer salt content actually burns.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes they do!