• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Ascended Cosmic Masters - INFJ?

KDude

My apologies.

Umm.. well, that's unexpected. No problem.

In any case, it's not my intention to come off as uncompromising. I enjoy the give and take of an argument. Maybe I'm too into it at times.

W

WALMART

Umm.. well, that's unexpected. No problem.

In any case, it's not my intention to come off as uncompromising. I enjoy the give and take of an argument. Maybe I'm too into it at times.

Well, I definitely took an underhanded approach to the discussion. I have a similar problem, getting too into things.

So, anyways, like I said: Jesus was a shepard, for all the people of the world. ESFJ just makes sense to me. He's focused externally on everything, on existence, particularly on some spiritual level that he and all humans share, very Fe-ish. Now, the main debate for me is ENFJ or ESFJ. To be honest, I say ESFJ just because I want to claim some important sensors... though I haven't entirely ruled out ENFJ... don't tell that to anyone, though.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Guys, I've seriously wanted to weigh in on this issue, but it's going to be too lengthy, no matter how I slice it, but there's a notion brewing in my noggin....it seems there is no real agreement on exactly what kind of personality Jesus had, and this is a big question that can’t be answered so easily. Maybe it has to be dissected and chewed on in bits. Practically [not all] every minister I’ve ever heard [and I’ve heard A LOT] has presented Jesus’s personality in a way that mirrors his or her own. Seems like there are some of each type who want to some claim to greatness among our kind.

One popular author, Tim LaHaye, who has written a bunch of books on temperament and personality theory, said he considered Jesus to be balanced between all temperaments. It stands to reason that a "true ascended master" [that is the funniest terminology to me] would be more balanced than others.
However, LaHaye doesn't use MBTI but the age-old notions of Choleric, Sanguine, Melancholy and Phelgmatic with their 12 blends.

I suppose that's long enough for now. Still, this is an issue that I will probably dig into, soon as I get the chance.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
images

KDude

Guys, I've seriously wanted to weigh in on this issue, but it's going to be too lengthy, no matter how I slice it, but there's a notion brewing in my noggin....it seems there is no real agreement on exactly what kind of personality Jesus had, and this is a big question that can’t be answered so easily. Maybe it has to be dissected and chewed on in bits. Practically [not all] every minister I’ve ever heard [and I’ve heard A LOT] has presented Jesus’s personality in a way that mirrors his or her own. Seems like there are some of each type who want to some claim to greatness among our kind.

One popular author, Tim LaHaye, who has written a bunch of books on temperament and personality theory, said he considered Jesus to be balanced between all temperaments. It stands to reason that a "true ascended master" [that is the funniest terminology to me] would be more balanced than others.
However, LaHaye doesn't use MBTI but the age-old notions of Choleric, Sanguine, Melancholy and Phelgmatic with their 12 blends.

I suppose that's long enough for now. Still, this is an issue that I will probably dig into, soon as I get the chance.

Your overall point is good, but Tim Lahaye is a creep. And makes millions frightening people with dispensationalist fiction that has the honor of being more facepalm worthy than Twilight.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Your overall point is good, but Tim Lahaye is a creep. And makes millions frightening people with dispensationalist fiction that has the honor of being more facepalm worthy than Twilight.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm not defending LaHaye's stance on anything to do with his dispensational stuff, mostly because I haven't read it and so I wouldn't know what I was talking about, but I did read one of his personality books. I didn't agree with everything in it, of course. It was very rigid and ultra-traditional and I had some issues with some of the things he said, but that statement about Jesus possibly being a balance of several temperments did resonate.

So, let's just scratch LaHaye and help me stay focused on the overall point. haha.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Pix or it didn't happen.

Okay. I lied. They wouldn't even let me in. I banged and banged on that door but nobody would open. It was on account of the electric guitar. If I hadn't taken that up with me I might have gotten to stay. ;) [you didn't say what kind of pics so I stole one off the internet...thou shalt not steal, but I up and did anyway.]

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
thCAZNG0HU.jpgOops...I forgot the picture. Now, you'll never believe me. So, here it is.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Well, rats, that picture's too little. You have to click on it to see the ladder going up. That's how you get there. All ascended masters have to climb the ladder. And when you get up there there's a big door and you have to knock on it, but if you have baggage, like an electric guitar, they won't let you in and you have do come back.

Here's the very door I knocked on:unsure:knocking-heaven-door-10414207a1.jpg

Now, as silly as I am, there may yet be a metaphor hidden in that madness.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'd rather be an Ascended Comic Master.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Ah-ha! You have just revealed the missing ingredient to true enlightenment. Never trust an ascended master who can't tell a good joke!