• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Where/How to meet NF women

grendiecat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
via volunteer work

Volunteer for charitable causes? I'm an ENFJ/ENFP and I work for a hospital--have done every type of volunteer work out there. Try Catholic Charities or Habitat for Humanity. I'll bet there are a lot of NFs there:) Have fun!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I :heart: camping in the forest!!!

I also :heart: foruming!!!

I don't know where one could meet more of our NF awesomeness, after all, we're quite elusive and rare...

:peepwall:

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I :heart: camping in the forest!!!

I also :heart: foruming!!!

I don't know where one could meet more of our NF awesomeness, after all, we're quite elusive and rare...

:peepwall:

we NFs are awesome. I get the elusiveness all the time.. and being aloof. haha. think its harder to find a NF guy for a girl, than it is for a guy to find an NF woman? if guys were more like me.. man... woman would have it tough i tell ya. since school ended, im only outside of the house 30 hours a week, and thats for work, haha.

sleep

MBTI Type
INFP
Eh, getting too into the whole MBTI thing while retaining the objective of dating women isn't such a good idea. I find that it's more refreshing to get to know people and try to pick their brain before you ask them their indicator type.

Also, going for only NF women is going to land you in a weird place, seeing as the INFP and the ENFP are such startlingly different animals (See: heart and Captain Chick for reference) If you're going to even consider dating a person based on type, which again is not recommended, go for a more specific three value criteria. ENFx, xNFP, you know. That sort of thing.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Also, going for only NF women is going to land you in a weird place, seeing as the INFP and the ENFP are such startlingly different animals (See: heart and Captain Chick for reference) If you're going to even consider dating a person based on type, which again is not recommended, go for a more specific three value criteria. ENFx, xNFP, you know. That sort of thing.

You could argue that just going out and dating random people you meet on the street will land you in a weird place.
Nothing wrong in my opinion with using MBTI to narrow your selection criteria. Of course like anything else it can be abused.

Anyway, I know what I like, and NFs are it. Some of us NTs are old enough to know to stay away from SJs and the like due to basic long-term incompatibility. I like and have dated or had relationships with ENFPs, INFPs, INFJs, and ENFJs; they all have something undefinably endearing about them.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
An elusive ENFP? Isn't that an oxymoron, like Jumbo Shrimp?
Or like a false fact or a white black? Oh crap, my examples were more of the paradoxical variety than that of the oxymoron-ic

Wait, aren't oxymorons nothing but paradoxes?

Gah, what was my point?

Oh yeah, that elusive ENFP's are not oxymora, why? They actually exist, why? Because ENFPs can definitely be elusive,

Believe you me. ;)

Wait you were making a jokey, my bad, I'm in a strange mood and slightly insomnimanic. :)

BookLady

MBTI Type
ENFP
infps and enfps

Eh, getting too into the whole MBTI thing while retaining the objective of dating women isn't such a good idea. I find that it's more refreshing to get to know people and try to pick their brain before you ask them their indicator type.

I don't know about this. I am an ENFP and I am not nearly as 'out there' as CC or as introverted as Heart...I am a blend of the two.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know if you are a student, but if you are, I'm the girl in class who speaks up, asks a lot of questions, cracks jokes and argues when appropriate.

I don't know if you like to go out to clubs or lounges, but if you do, I'm the girl who either sits and looks scrutinizingly at the crowd

I spend a lot of time doing my socializing here on the internets.

Yep, I have to agree with these assessments! :)