• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
you probably get this often, but i really value how oddly refined you seem to be.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I declare this doesn't make any sense.

"earthly substances" is, i think, a vaguely worded phrase.
I am an earthly substance... no?
we earthed from the same materials, the marijuana plant and I. at the same time even.

Why should those points be attained without the use of earthly substances?

Yes, but we can get there without the use of earthly substances. Putting your faith in earthly substances to bring you to transcending rifts in consciousness is unwise. You rely on it to carry you. My point is that we can reach these states of consciousness without using drugs of any sort.

Besides, weed doesn't do much for the consciousness and should not be looked at as a mind expander, I know from thinking it could be and spending a few months sitting around be a stroner. Leave that to the psychedelics.

mszoe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I am very happy to enjoy life while sober.

But I will admit that I had enjoyable experiences with things like smoking the herb and dropping the E. I don't do any of that any more, but when I did, I enjoyed watching Bleach, and observing as my friends played live music. Personally, I do not enjoy alcohol, but that is my personal anatomy.

LEGERdeMAIN

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I turn to nf when im stoned :yes:

smoking weed had helped me to develop my Fi quite alot

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.

delicious bill hicks.

as for me, never really enjoyed weed. I always liked opiates and things (nothing serious, i wasnt sticking needles in my arm or anything, prescription only!). I also tripped on benydryl a bunch of times. Really stupid idea. I do not drink. Although it's not because I don't drink if you know what I mean.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Usually only if I smoke with someone(s) that I'm very close to emotionally, then it's a very pleasant experience for me. But I don't like to do that then go out into the world or be around strangers. And I don't like to do it often. But I used to. I prefer it to most other mind-altering substances.

LEGERdeMAIN

wow, resurrecting an old thread was easier than I though....maybe I DO believe in Jesus.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
I have never done drugs and have never gotten drunk and never will.
I am very careful and concerned about personal safety and safety of others and would not want my experience of anything to be diminished or altered because then I would be missing important information.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I hated it when I was younger (17-18ish). I smoked a few times and then never really tried it again after that. We took some to the cabin where we celebrated our 10th anniversary last year, though, and I discovered that I actually quite enjoy it now. So I have some maybe two, three times a year. Apologies if this changes anyone's opinion of me. :)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i love it. i smoke pretty often.
drinking i have to be in the right mood to do, but weed is always good.

i tried shrooms once and it was amazing

the responses in this thread are so weird to me because almost everyone i know irl smokes. and the few people who don't are cool with it for the most part.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Not particularly. I'm just not into that sort of thing.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never been stoned, and I don't plan to. The only benefit I can see in it is that it might boost my creativity . . . at the cost of health and brain cells. No thank you.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've never been stoned, and I don't plan to. The only benefit I can see in it is that it might boost my creativity . . . at the cost of health and brain cells. No thank you.

Thc actually protects brain cells, helps them grow more(doesent mean you will be smarter) and helps with meny health problems.

Sorry to let you know, but you have been lied by your authorities pretty badly.

You got basicly same stuff in your head taking care of your health.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have never been stoned and I don't feel an inclination to try it out. I have a very addictive personality, so I'm sure it'd be trouble...

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thc actually protects brain cells, helps them grow more(doesent mean you will be smarter) and helps with meny health problems.

Sorry to let you know, but you have been lied by your authorities pretty badly.

You got basicly same stuff in your head taking care of your health.
*grins* Typical INTP. However, last time I checked, you're born with a set stock of brain cells that diminishes over time. So you must mean something slightly different by "grow" than what I have in mind.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
*grins* Typical INTP. However, last time I checked, you're born with a set stock of brain cells that diminishes over time. So you must mean something slightly different by "grow" than what I have in mind.

typical infp, still lives in the stone age when it comes to science :D . Get your info updated asap.