• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

hideki

MBTI Type
INFJ
I LOVE smoking pot. When I get really high sometimes I think back about my day about what I did/said. It's funny sometimes 'cause I go, "Wow.. did I really say that/do that gesture?" It's like I'm viewing my life from a different perspective or personality type (i'm INFJ). Sometimes it scares me. But when I get off my high everything seems back to normal again. Any other INFJs experience that?

nzAShadow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I find tedious detail work much more enjoyable while I'm high.

I also find the paranoia helps me in social situations because I'm trying so hard not to appear high, I wind up being better at it, and no one notices.

Also I'm accused of being high at least twice a week by completely different people when I'm sober, and not once while I was intoxicated with anything.

Now, I don't like drinking, it takes X shots to get my tipsy, then X+1 to make me throw up. A lot of people think I'm an alcoholic too, but I guess that's cause I've been fired for drinking on the job before.

Although I believe I am an INTP, I always score close to INFP, so I figured my input might be welcomed.

Oh, I smoke every night, smoking right now, but I've never had panic attacks... although very seldom I will have a sudden depression, near suicidal, but every time the thought comes in my head I just say that's stupid and go back to thinking about whatever depressing thought I was on before that.

I would like to know how long it takes y'all to get that panic attack that keeps getting mentioned.

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
Hashish and marijuana don't have any effect on me. I also don't think that the kind of effects these type of drugs usually have are very interesting to me. I tend to prefer (not that I usually do drugs) uppers to hypnotics. Weed seems boring to me. The very few times I have taken diet pills I found them to be pretty good for me. I like being excited, because I lack energy myself. Mostly I think that the drug that I like the most , even though I don't drink that often, is alcohol. Makes me more social, my intuition goes in overload which results in me being more lucid, up to a certain point, than I am while sober and it tastes good. :yes:

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I LOVE smoking pot. When I get really high sometimes I think back about my day about what I did/said. It's funny sometimes 'cause I go, "Wow.. did I really say that/do that gesture?" It's like I'm viewing my life from a different perspective or personality type (i'm INFJ). Sometimes it scares me. But when I get off my high everything seems back to normal again. Any other INFJs experience that?

NO! The stuff makes me all morose. I got sick as a dog and was pretty much miserable. I get a whiff of the stuff and me tummy starts rolling. :sick:

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
maybe is that? but after 5 or 6 times of no effect I didn't try anymore.

uh. A friend of mine didn't feel anything either the first few times, but then it hit him bigtime :D then he smoked it regulary for about a year or two. I've never known anyone who was completely immune, so to speak. but if you say so..;)

S

Sniffles

I hardly ever get drunk anymore. I have so little free time now, I want to spend it with my mind fresh and clear.

Brutus01

MBTI Type
INFP
ehhh, i have had a psychotic episode from it so......not so much

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
I’ve never had a good experience getting stoned. My goal is to decrease, not increase anxiety, believe it or not. This is why I’m against legalization. Lock all the weed heads up and throw away the key. Make the world a safer place to live where others are spared from the harrowing experiences I had to go through, like being stoned in a movie theatre and totally convinced everyone was laughing at me and talking about what a dork I am behind my back ;)

And that's who I'm gonna vote for in November: which ever guy promises to crackdown on dopefiends ;)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I do.

I dislike being drunk on the other hand :D
Where you are at home?
Only if you escape home you escape.

If you have been away and you come back home.. it is not an escape.
It is a return.
The prodigal thing.

You do not always do things because you like it.
There are other reasons.

The Ss are the sensory people.
Theirs are the direct escape routes.
For the direct reasons.

The escape routes of the Ns are a way more complex.

Subjectively, the direct escape is not an escape.
The SPs do not escape in their escape.
It is the other way around.

They return.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
You do not always do things because you like it.
There are other reasons.

Yeah probably. Which is why I'm cutting back. I started playing guitar for instance as an alternative.

In response to Brutus & Nightwatcher : sorry to hear about the bad experiences. Marihuana has a psychotomimetic property. It mimics a psychosis in other words. People should be informed about that. Which I think is the job of a government. Because let's face it : there's a market for it (youngsters who try it out of curiosity & the frequent users, all alike). I prefer a legal lowTHC concentration, sold in drug stores with information flyers, than illegal pot with insanely high THC levels sold by criminals who use chemical fertilizers & whatnot.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do.

I dislike being drunk on the other hand :D

Strangely enough, most people think I am drunk, even when I am sober. Especially when my "silly switch" is engaged. I do not need to get high - I am usually on a natural high if I am happy and not stressed.

Yeah, I'm fairly strange. But not a doper. :party2:

sleep

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't know about pot. I've tried it 4 times I think, and every time I smoke I just become very sluggish and notice very odd things. I can't speak very well, and people seem to not want to be around me. Those are the negatives,though. It's not without a positive side. For instance, everything gains a very ethereal quality, especially outdoors. Things glow at night and shine during the day. Everything becomes more brilliant. Words become entirely more meaningful, sounds are more textured, colors are more vivid, and people are more likable and nice, despite their general distaste for my stoned self. I've become very curious about marijuana recently. Not in any intellectual way, though. I mostly just want to try it again in a different setting, like at a lake or in a sprawling meadow.

Getting drunk is just getting drunk, and I'm not too fond of it. I have a high tolerance for alcohol, and I'm too much of a pussy to drink more bitter alcohol straight so I'm usually sober amongst the sloshed. When I finally do get drunk I mostly get tense and then realize I'm tense which leads to more more tense feelings because I feel like I'm being lame, so I'm not really into alcohol.