• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
nahh not really I have a couple stoner friends an I used to smoke more than id like to admitt but being an INTP id be the one who would retreat even further in my head and get overly analytical and critical towards myself so it deff was more of a stress inducer than reliever.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I enjoy smoking pot on occasion, it sets my Ne on fire though so it can be quite intense, but getting stoned and going for a beautiful hike is nothing short of amazing.

:yes:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
^ yeah! toking and snowboarding for me is the best. i feel like... one with the mountain and stuff... lol ok that was corny...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Skiing and marijuana go together quite nicely actually!!!

:D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Truth be told... I quit in April. I just forgot to purchase a pack for two weeks... real busy... and was like, woah dude, I am not jonesing for a cig... cool.

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP
I prefer drinking to smoking...yeah it can be interesting and my Ne definitely goes crazy but I've had bad experiences stoned and I've known people who smoked way too much and it just pissed me off.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
No matter what troubles life throws at me, I will never resort to drugs or alcohol, I don't need them to get me by. Time, yes, time is the answer. It heals all.

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am not a fan of being drunk, at all. I despise it mostly. I always feel like shit and blah.

But toking it up I do enjoy quite a bit. I tried Salvia a couple weeks back, don't think I ever want to do a mind-trip drug again. Not for me!

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm glad to see the tide is turning on how society is accepting Cannabis use and more than that...its an individual right, it SHOULD BE anyway. I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam to the Cannabis Cup, this years event will take place between November 23-27.Cheapest airfare would be around 700 bucks, then food money, hostel - which I wouldn't stay at an over priced tourist trap, then money for bus or cab, then more money to sample the fine herb, but I've read that its dirt cheap to fairly reasonable. There's even a few travel agencies that offer group deals and good rates, I've thought about that, I might go this Fall, I would love to switch into my ESTP shadow for the whole trip.

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
oooh fun

I find tedious detail work much more enjoyable while I'm high.

I also find the paranoia helps me in social situations because I'm trying so hard not to appear high, I wind up being better at it, and no one notices.

Also I'm accused of being high at least twice a week by completely different people when I'm sober, and not once while I was intoxicated with anything.

Now, I don't like drinking, it takes X shots to get my tipsy, then X+1 to make me throw up. A lot of people think I'm an alcoholic too, but I guess that's cause I've been fired for drinking on the job before.

Although I believe I am an INTP, I always score close to INFP, so I figured my input might be welcomed.

Oh, I smoke every night, smoking right now, but I've never had panic attacks... although very seldom I will have a sudden depression, near suicidal, but every time the thought comes in my head I just say that's stupid and go back to thinking about whatever depressing thought I was on before that.

I would like to know how long it takes y'all to get that panic attack that keeps getting mentioned.

taking shots isn't the only way to get drunk though now. are you saying there's no state in between tipsy and physically ill / vomiting (ie being drunk)?

now in response to smoking the budsies i feel very much the same way as you according to your descriptions.

and i'd like to say i think it's good to differentiate btwn 'high' and 'stoned' in that in my high i feel rather enlightened and when i'm stoned i feel sort of lethargic. different types of marijuana result in different levels of each of those feelings when ingesting them.

i'm really pretty sure i've never been marijuana paranoid before.
i truly don't understand what people are meaning when they tell me this (it's posted through this thread multiple times as well) and i really want to know what it is exactly one goes through (thinks and does) as a result of weed paranoia.

i assume paranoia would arise in varying degrees depending on your current life situation and what sorts of preoccupations you are. preoccupied with.

for me, a clear unbiased open multi-perspective mind is the most comfortable to use when i'm high. i don't leave my consciousness behind when i'm smoking. hell i'm high right now and i feel extremely content. not so much focused on all my semi-disappointments in people at the moment so i can focus even more on thinking of and developing my own thoughts.

i feel so in touch with my self (introverted intuition that is?) but can simultaneous process and apply structure and organization to the physical everything i'm perceiving through my senses.

also i've noticed (i've been doing a lot of noticing as of late) that with a group of really close friends smoking some really good weed helps to temporarily lower communication barriers and allow those who wouldn't normally throw out or soak in ideas to do just that. and then i eat a gallon of ice cream.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Oddly I never used to, all th way up until my late twenties I preffered a drink over getting stoned, because getting stoned just floored me and made me unable to function. Plus I was all about living life on my natural high of optimism.

On the other hand these days I really enjoy getting stoned, if not the becoming unable to function part. I like not being able to feel anything and being stoned acheives that for me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never did get high myself, other than on my own chemicals, mmm adrenaline, dopamine and serotonine *drool*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i actually really like it but almost never smoke it because i'm just at a different place in my life..i guess...if i could get it from the store i probably would...i don't like to just sit around though...it actually inspires me to get up and clean my house...and rearrange it a lil...maybe do something creative...so...it's a good thing you see...haha

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
^ it makes life happen like in your picture

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
I find it difficult for drugs or alcohol to take full affect on me. I have to almost let the substance take control of my head otherwise, it does nothing. I haven't smoked pot in 10 years...I was never that fond of it. As for alcohol, I have probably gotten drunk only a handful of times. I usually end up in tipsy/silly mode and then stay there regardless of how much I continue drinking. Recently, my body got way more drunk than my head and I didn't like that at all!

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I've been stoned in the literal sense. I remember those rock fights as a kid...but I've never done drugs. And I don't drink enough to be drunk.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm glad to see the tide is turning on how society is accepting Cannabis use and more than that...its an individual right, it SHOULD BE anyway. I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam to the Cannabis Cup, this years event will take place between November 23-27.Cheapest airfare would be around 700 bucks, then food money, hostel - which I wouldn't stay at an over priced tourist trap, then money for bus or cab, then more money to sample the fine herb, but I've read that its dirt cheap to fairly reasonable. There's even a few travel agencies that offer group deals and good rates, I've thought about that, I might go this Fall, I would love to switch into my ESTP shadow for the whole trip.

I thought I recently read that the Dutch are closing some of those places down. I don't know why.

Probably for the same reasons I don't use pot anymore.

Yup. I love being stoned. But I'm pretty naturally stoned without help. Heh. I also like to be operating on all of my senses uninfluenced by drugs. Keeps me on track with the things that are important in my life.

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
I like being high more than I like being stoned, but there're better times for each. Honestly, I enjoy to social aspect of it most of all; I've met a lot of new people in smoking circles, and had a lot of crazy/good conversations! Plus, it can be a great way to just decompress, sit back on a stormy day and just enjoy the music. All are things I could do without weed, and yet.... *smile* Creatively, shooting photos while high really helps me visualize the framing, it's fun!

I'm curious if there's any correlation of subtance use and type, anyone wanna take a stab at that?