• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wish it were that simple.

well, what makes it so complex? growing weed isnt really that hard as people might think and doesent need nearly enything than atleast square foot room to grow.

Ben Dover

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
well, what makes it so complex? growing weed isnt really that hard as people might think and doesent need nearly enything than atleast square foot room to grow.

What, not complex?! Actually I can't even talk, my last attempt shouldn't be called an attempt. I used this teeny little flourescent bulb, and after like 2 months my plants were 4 inches high. I don't even think I did any research, i gave new meaning to the term epic fail.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
What, not complex?! Actually I can't even talk, my last attempt shouldn't be called an attempt. I used this teeny little flourescent bulb, and after like 2 months my plants were 4 inches high. I don't even think I did any research, i gave new meaning to the term epic fail.

haha, well its not complex if you got eny idea on what your doing. about 50watts of fluorescent light(warm white lamps gives the right spectrum) is enough to get some crop. if you dont smoke much you should get enough to make you happy. picking up the right strain helps alot

musttry

MBTI Type
INFJ
No. I feel that I can't control my reactions. I prefer being drunk because at least I keep partial control.

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
i used to like getting high over drinking, but now i definitely prefer drinking, especially in social situations. whenever i get high, i feel like i completely lose all of my sociability and i get really shy and quiet around people i don't know, which is a far cry from my true self... so i avoid getting high at parties or when i'm around a lot of people i don't know.

but when i do get high, i always prefer to do it with a small group of some close friends. one of my favorite things to do in the world is to get high with my friends and discuss what to do when a zombie apocalypse occurs, haha