• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Your Favorite NFs!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let's hear about your favorite person of each NF type that you know irl, or online. This is not the place to complain about your disturbed INFJ ex, your manipulative ENFJ mother, your flighty ENFP bbf who stole your lover, or the INFP who mysteriously hates you and all of mankind.

This is the place to hear about your best experiences with each type. Let the luvin' begin. :wubbie:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My INFP daughter is my favorite NF. :wubbie:

She is a little crazy lady, but she is a kind and smart and funny crazy lady. We are the only Fs in a family of Ts so we have to be crazy ladies together sometimes.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
ME! :smile: It's taken years and years, but I finally let go and fell in :heart:!

G

Glycerine

It used to be my 4w5 INFP brother for years. I put him on a pedestal. Now it's my 9w1 INFP mother.

I only know him in a professional capacity but I had a lot a respect for my ENFJ math professor... I guess I saw him as an my idealized version of an ENFJ I wish I was but aren't/will never be... in the end, he most likely was 3w2. lol

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP - my sister. She is slightly older than me and we grew up as best friends. I love and admire her in a way that goes beyond words. She is a visual artist and I am in music. We are both interested in the philosophy of aesthetics and meaning in expression. We have these wonderful conversations on the phone about our fields. We avoid politics and religion because we differ, although when we are able to exchange ideas both sides are deeply conscientious and coherent and so I find it quite valuable. She has a deep, firy sensitivity which permeates her whole being and thoughts. She can feel a focused empathy towards the smallest of creatures, and she has an imaginative power that finds the core of meaning.

ENFP - There are a few I have encountered, but there was one I knew that I longed to be closer friends with, but her busy schedule kept it from ever happening. She has an imaginative power and bubbly energy that makes my head spin with glee. She is also a pure soul. I'm not sure how else to say it, but there are certain people whose hearts are completely open and pure. You can see into their core and it is more pure than a diamond. She made a children's CD and could make up phonetic languages on the spot, as well as making connections between alligators, helicopters, major scales, and banjos. Her sense of fun and wonder made me feel like children running in a field of imagination together.

ENFJ - I have a new music friend I am collaborating with to compose a children's opera. He has a warmth and kindness that is loved by many people. He seems very sincere about doing right by people, but takes on so many projects that I sometimes worry about his health. I don't know him as well as some of the other friends, but he is an admirable example of the ENFJ.

INFJ - There are a number that I love and admire and could describe a few, but I would like to say how much I admire cascadeco. It is her ability to be reasonable and analytical combined with a sensitivity and passion that continually explores to take in more of the beauty of reality. I could say more, but you all know what I mean. :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ripping off [MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION]'s set-up because it's so organized. :whistling:

INFP - One of my closest friends who I've known for about 4 years now. We have similar interests so it was easy to get along with her and we still do. :) She used to be such a little man-eater!! I'm sure she'll be someone I'll keep in close contact with as long as I can, despite the time difference between the UK and California. We met through AMV editing and she asked me to join her "studio" when we became really good friends. I don't think I could ever be as good as her, though. She even won a big contest at Anime Boston with one of her videos. <3 I'm so proud of her.

ENFP - I actually don't know many ENFPs! The only one I'm relatively close to is a huge theater kid, I love it!! For our "senior polls" she got voted Most Dramatic LOL. She's very very funny, too. I also have a friend who I'm pretty sure is ExFP so if she does end up being ENFP I love her, too! She's obsessed with cats. She introduced me to Procatinator and everything. <3 She acts very bubbly and child-like and I admire that about her. Also I'm assuming Ellen DeGeneres is ENFP and she's such an inspiration for me I have to put her in here, too.

ENFJ - My mommy. <3 A lot of people say we seem like best friends which bugs the living fuck out of me. She hovers over me and nags me to do my work (being an ENFP, course work just seems like too much of a chore!) and we really get pissed at each other really quickly LOL. But if I had to choose between her and my dad, I'd choose her. I know what she does is out of love and even when I'm pissed at her I'll look back and remember how much of a great parent she was. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life. I also have an ENFJ best friend who I love very much. We rarely get mad at each other, and when we do we fix it quickly. We've been through so much, I'll always want her to be in my life. There's so much I could say about her, but I'd end up talking too long. ;_; But she's one of my best friends and I could never replace her. We're also planning on both going to college near NYC. Given my acceptances so far, part 1 of this plan is a success! Now I just have to wait for her sophomore ass... LOL

INFJ - I know a lot of INFJs. One of my best friends/family friends is INFJ. He bugs me a lot because he copies a lot of the things I do, but when he's acting like his own person I'm very glad to have him as a friend. :) We've known each other since third grade for me and second grade for him since our parents both taught at the same school and became best friends fast. His siblings are also my best friends but none of them are NFs. Another INFJ I love is my meximommy. <3 I call her that and she calls me AZNSON LOL. She's so fun to talk to and easy-going; literally whenever I tell her to go buy a game or go watch a TV show she just does it and immediately gets into it, bringing us even closer together because of more common interests. :D Also we were both in a past friend group that got disbanded so we bonded when that drama was happening, too. I met her when I got my first boyfriend, I really didn't think much of her because I was caught up in all the excitement but she kept messaging me and she turned out to be so sweet I was like BEST FRIENDS PLS. There's another girl who used to be like best best BEST friend. Like, you couldn't separate us. But eventually we drifted apart because she got a boyfriend and caught up in that romance. Makes me sad to think about.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ best friend, probably a type 1, I think. Exceptionally caring, wicked sense of humour, loves books and art. Somewhat prone to giving lectures/advice, but they're GOOD lectures/advice. We knew each other in person for a few years and since then the friendship has been mostly long-distance - though we've visited each other for days or weeks several times, very precious time. We've managed to become even closer over ten years of mostly emailing, FB, phone calls, etc. I love her emails because I know that even if it's in response to a real downer of an email from me, or even if she is feeling depressed herself, I will probably cry a bit but feel uplifted and as though I have some good advice to work with in my life, too.

xNFP best friend, seems like textbook 4w3. I am pretty sure she is xNFP but I haven't been able to decide on ENFP or INFP; I lean towards a reserved ENFP who has withdrawn somewhat due to difficult life experiences, but she could be INFP too. To be honest I have complained about her here sometimes; there's been a lot of drama. But the fact that we've been close for about seven years and there's been major strain at times, and we've managed to get through it and still remain close, is very important to me in itself. She can drive me crazy or worry me, but she's a loving and inspiring person. There's something very charismatic about her. We've helped each other through various difficult times with encouraging deeds and words.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't rank any of my close NF friends. They're all valuable to me for individual, immeasurable reasons.

They're mostly NFP's. One word- Freedom.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
ENFJ, my sister. Her ability to imagine and to create is astounding. She's smart [but works hard at hiding it], laid back and a total pool shark. She's calculated and loving all at the same time. She's the type of person that walks into a room and immediately there is a table full of people wanting to talk to her. People just start spilling thier guts to her, telling her their life stories and knowing that she won't judge them or condemn them [but she'll also be truthful with them].

Also, my good friend, Vicky. We are like soul sisters. We love all of the same things. We finish each other's sentences. The only difference is that she enjoys parades, ball games and stuff like that, whereas I love writing and poetry and lonely walks in a cornfield. E/I...that's our only difference.

ENFP, my boss [our prinicipal], she is bubbly and energetic and has a million new ideas a day. On one hand she is an eternal cheerleader, on the other, she is highly intelligent with a bent toward technology. She loves books, theatre and music. I feel a "Connection" with her in that she uses her N a lot on the job and she sees kids for who they can be, not for what their test scores or background says about them. She's an amazing woman.

INFP, my close friend, J., she is intelligent and whimsical. She is an amazing editor with an uncanny eye for detail. She is a faithful friend and builds me up even when I'm not there. Together we spat brainstorming ideas for writing and art back and forth like a ping-pong ball until I finally say, "That's a great idea. I'll do it." Then she smiles a sly little smile of "success".

INTJ...one of my martial arts trainer [tattoo artist by day, batman by night]...he's analytical and calculating and when he explains something he does it in precise detail, which I love. He's also artisitic and loves poetry. It's like being trained by a real life Jedi knight. The guy is awesome.

ENTP...a lady I work with. She is dedicated, original, hard-working, intelligent and has the ability to not only see the big picture, but to plot a course to get us there. She also has a lot of "backbone" and will stand up to anybody.