• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Say it in a picture...what it's like to be your NF type...

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I know there is a motivational poster thread but I thought I'd start a thread where NFers could post a picture that depicted what they think is a part of their essence [as many as you want] and maybe tell why that poster means something to you. I'm an INFJ and for me, this picture along with these words...sings. The poet, prophet, monk, warrior...all of those things; that's a part of the archetype of who I am, who I've always been. I like the title PROTECTOR because that's what I've been from childhood up. I grew up in the Appalachian foothills and I grew up poor by American standards. Thik Coal Miner's Daughter and you're close. My sister and I slept out on a boxed in porch and the only thing shielding us from the great outdoors was a nail turned sideways on a segmented door full of holes, which we stuffed with rags to keep the cold air and the rats out. I remember telling my little sister not to be afraid because if a bad guy [or a bear] broke in on us I would grab the knife [ten inch stainless steal blade] I kept just under my bed and I'd kill him before he could hurt her. I jumped into a burning car to save her dress so I would gladly take on an intruder to take her life, all 70 lbs of me at the time. So, that committment, that instinct, is what prompts me to love this poster.

Attachments

• 527039_10151205894591159_1391314481_n.jpg
    527039_10151205894591159_1391314481_n.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 57

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Hmm im fairly sure this website would not allow a picture of anal penetration.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
A lot like this
Pink-Try-Video-Still-3-580x394.jpg

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ wow, beautiful! [MENTION=3216]Thursday[/MENTION] (that's exactly how i think of an INFP too!)

Standuble

I had a hard time finding one but this one probably comes closest out of the selection. I was originally going to do the inside of a toilet bowl but decided not to. In my case the jar is opaque but that distracts from the meaning.

x.jpg

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like this:

psychedelic-digital_00424540.jpg

And this:

psychedelic-circles.jpg