• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Games we play

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also use "That's Illogical". I HATE "nonsense" questions. (What if chairs are actually beds? What if Satan is actually the good guy? What if 2+2 really DOES = 5? :BangHead::thelook::censored:) I won't even waste my time. It makes me irrationally angry.
Did you know, though, that 1 + 1 = 1?

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:horror: :freaked: :rly???: :uwin:

You done broked my brain, [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION].

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:horror: :freaked: :rly???: :uwin:

You done broked my brain, [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION].
There is also: 2 1/2 ≠ 5/2.

Permabanned
There is also: 2 1/2 ≠ 5/2.

:thelook:

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is fascinating stuff. Just had a quick check on Wiki and read about the three transactional ego states of Parent, Adult and Child. I can have issues connecting with people and I think this may be because I switch fluidly between the different states. Im pretty loose, no strongly fixed persona. I think I get on best with people who are similarly loose and fluid with their ego states.