• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Extraversion and Sleep

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
To get to the point, I am wondering something, does lack of extraversion activity affect sleeping habits?

I am an extravert and have recently gotten married to an introvert and we moved away from our hometown and havent made many friends yet in our new city. Because of this, I have been spending a lot of time in the house, and not really getting a lot of "people" time. I also have been finding myself very tired, all the time, from the moment I wake up until I pass out around 10pm.

I've always been someone to sleep in. I get at least 10-12 hours of sleep every night, but can't stay up past 11pm!

Do you think it could be because of lack of gaining energy from people? I do notice when I go out I dont feel as tired, but the minute I get in the car I want to sleep.

I don't feel "coped up" or a need to get out of the house. I'm not going crazy in that way. I just would like to not feel exhausted all the time.

Any thoughts?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In general energy level will decrease with lack of activity.

Jaguar

I suggest getting a checkup, including your thyroid.