• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What have you discovered about yourself recently?

liana

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
^ To me, yeah. :)

And what I've learned -- pretty much all of my close friends are SJs...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
haha. We call you guys ASPIRATORS.
D:
(they call me names, too. :( )
Aww. :hug: What do the mean linguists call you?
Your pronunciation is correct.

There is rhyme and reason to all things.
In what, where, and when, aspiration (h) comes first.
The Scandinavians used to spell the words in correct order: hwat, etc.
In why, aspiration is as it is in the English spelling. So rare.
That's really interesting! So, Scandinavian languages are where we got the 5 W's from?

(And now I need to keep myself from putting the H in "why", now that I know I've been doing it right this whole time...)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That I've been inspired as of late by the heroics and daring claims of Kobe Bryant to believe what appears impossible can be overcome as long as the slightest glimmer of hope shines at the end of the cave, and we have the will to walk on towards it despite the surrounding dangers and darkness. The importance lies in the journey, in bringing the sword of challenge to the arena, and fighting with all your heart and tears till the end of all things.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's okay if I don't have a boyfriend. At least I am a man of ambition and independence, and this will get me far in life.

I also like it when people underestimate me, and then I blow their expectations away by doing a REALLY good job.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure if this is a discovery as much as a realization, but I just realized you can tell what possessions are important to me by how many times I have them backed up.

I have many duplicates of my favorite style of knife (tanto) in case one fails, my music collection is backed up in quite a few places, and I have at least three copies of each volume of 未来日記.

I found that rather amusing.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
D:

Aww. :hug: What do the mean linguists call you?

That's really interesting! So, Scandinavian languages are where we got the 5 W's from?

(And now I need to keep myself from putting the H in "why", now that I know I've been doing it right this whole time...)

They are Anglo-Saxon as well..
The H belongs in the why! Only the rounding (w) comes first .. you do not need to do anything. :)

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that im 100% on of being an so sx, although a dark one (unhealthy). i have also discovered, that i find masculine soft wise people sexually irresistable. (preferrably EN_P's)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to develop more confidence and be more fearless in my own ideas, so that I don't need to seek out someone I think is smarter and more objective to rely on their thinking. I should read more books about developing clarity in thinking and form my own opinions about these moreso than I do now.

My mother and aunt would both seek out paternal figures to hold in high esteem to guide their thinking. It never occurred to me before that this is the primary motivation I have had in choosing romantic partners. I want to develop more independent ego strength in my own thoughts.