• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] Fi in an ENFP, using How to train your dragon, spoiler alert

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A typical Ti thing to say.
I find it hard not to admire and envy this attitude.

I wish I could say the same but most often I end up having to physically remove myself from the person to get this autonomy.

An ESFP bulldozed me over with angry Fi-bully Te a today and I'm pretty careful to avoid her at all costs for the rest of my life. I rly hate it when they do this, esp. since I have absolutely nothing to do with her frustrations and she cant work them out herself and needs to bully somebody to feel better. Grrr :mad:

So an ExFP would need less stimuli to get their Te riled up and go impact the world than an IxFP. The IxFP's Te would feel much stronger, crazier and even have a fanatical gleam in its eyes. A character who takes on a holy Te crusade for order, structure and fairness prolly has anima Te.

ExFPs pushyness is alot of talk and alot of a facade. Kinda like a coat of armour. They are very soft and kind behind all that. Male EPs tend to use it in a different way then females though. I think its the Males are thinkers and Females are feelers expectation of the world so a male tends to be alot more adapt at using it then females more because of life and situations, not because they are male.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ExFPs pushyness is alot of talk and alot of a facade. Kinda like a coat of armour. They are very soft and kind behind all that. Male EPs tend to use it in a different way then females though. I think its the Males are thinkers and Females are feelers expectation of the world so a male tends to be alot more adapt at using it then females more because of life and situations, not because they are male.

this probably applies to me, but I haven't noticed it to be the case with most ENFP males.