• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How do NFs view INTJs?

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Strange, intriguing... why?
It's because her methods don't work on male INTJs, who see right through her, and she hates that. Females are easier because they don't call her out because they don't catch it. We're all similarly-oblivious, but males have the bad luck of encountering females like her, which we learn from.

Instead, female INTJs are probably massively skilled at shooting down advances from male EXXPs, but wouldn't understand the different angles they take based on gender roles.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
It's because her methods don't work on male INTJs, who see right through her, and she hates that. Females are easier because they don't call her out because they don't catch it. We're all similarly-oblivious, but males have the bad luck of encountering females like her, which we learn from.

Instead, female INTJs are probably massively skilled at shooting down advances from male EXXPs, but wouldn't understand the different angles they take based on gender roles.
Wolf,

How about you stop being the furry little pussy cat that you are and address me personally.

Don't speak about "me" and my "methods".

I happen to think a numerous of highly negative things about you, but since our last altercation, I have just simply ignored you, that is, until now.

If you start publicly stating the problems you have with me, I'll come right back and obliterate your pathetic little soul to pieces.

K

Thnx

:wubbie:

-CC

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Please don't intentionally bleed us. It's painful and... umm... not very nice.
It was late, but I still kind of new I took that metaphor too far.

Needless to say, I didn't mean it.

:D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, the whole "evil" facade thing is pretty lame. The more "evil" you claim yourselves to be, the more puppykitty juice is in fact flowing through your veins. ;)

And how would you know? :tongue10:

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Heh, two CaptChick posts after mine. She's probably tweaked about something. I bet she failed to respond to your question to begin with, or went on a tangent that had nothing to do with it, since it seems to be her pattern. Following a conversation or thought process never seemed to be one of her abilities.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
What do you propose to do?
Sorry Uber, I have to deal with this furry little pussy cat.

Get back to you in a sec...

:)

Heh, two CaptChick posts after mine. She's probably tweaked about something. I bet she failed to respond to your question to begin with, or went on a tangent that had nothing to do with it, since it seems to be her pattern. Following a conversation or thought process never seemed to be one of her abilities.
Lol,

You block me and put me on your ignore list, yet you continue to address me?!!?

I know you are baiting me and the reason why I am biting is that I honestly find you to be such a deplorable excuse of a guy, and also a horrible representative of your INTJ type that I just can't resist.

INTJ's, Wolf is precisely the kind of person who gives you guys a bad name.

You make the most unfounded, grossly inaccurate claims about people, and well, just about any and everything else.

You are the one who will state that ES_P's are the most sexually promiscuous type.

And I can dig it up, but in my physical attraction thread, you totally botched up what the research has shown on universal standards of beauty and turned it into a crazy, "blah, blah, blah, incredibly racist comment" Wolf statement.

And yes, you are right, I am a tangentially inclined butterfly

And speaking of tangents.

Idiots...

Aren't idiots funny? You know, kinda in a sad pathetic sorta way.

I wish there were less idiots, but apparently idiots are here to stay.

:sadface:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wolf, hun, this arrogance is not an attractive colour on you. When someone shits you that much it's best to ignore and move on to save looking petty.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are the one who will state that ES_P's are the most sexually promiscuous type.

I don't think Wolf literally means that ESxPs are the most sexually promiscuous types, but in theory, since Se is the function of hedonistic pleasure seeking and freely following physical impulses, it could suggest that sexuality as a pursuit for physical sensation would appeal to these types. This, of course, could extend to trying out a variety of new foods or just generally enjoying the thrill of physical impulses.

But again, I don't think he was being literal.

INxJs, by contrast, tend to be very shy of Se pursuits, since it is their inferior. So they tend to refrain from taking physical risks since they mistrust their physical impulses. And since Se is unconscious, this leads the dominant Ni to do more internal fantasizing about physical impulses rather than acting on them in the moment.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Wolf, hun, this arrogance is not an attractive colour on you. When someone shits you that much it's best to ignore and move on to save looking petty.
Sorry, I'll try to refrain. I already have her on ignore...

So, was I right?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think Wolf literally means that ESxPs are the most sexually promiscuous types, but in theory, since Se is the function of hedonistic pleasure seeking and freely following physical impulses, it could suggest that sexuality as a pursuit for physical sensation would appeal to these types. This, of course, could extend to trying out a variety of new foods or just generally enjoying the thrill of physical impulses.

But again, I don't think he was being literal.

INxJs, by contrast, tend to be very shy of Se pursuits, since it is their inferior. So they tend to refrain from taking physical risks since they mistrust their physical impulses. And since Se is unconscious, this leads the dominant Ni to do more internal fantasizing about physical impulses rather than acting on them in the moment.
Eh, I dunno...

For the last question, ESXP, since they're extremely impulsive and sexually-promiscuous.

Actually, I should take back my ESXP comment; this is true of all EXXPs. The most impulsive and sexually-promiscuous people I know (or have known, some died of their impulsiveness) were among these four types... They also seem to be more likely to be smokers, so this might be a quick indicator for potential one-night-stands.

And here is what he wrote in my, "Do you think you're physically attractive", thread, lol.

Whatever: Did you ever encounter the research that shows that average is more attractive than extremes? Combining a large number of faces of different people of a specific gender results in an attractive face. That's why we're treated better when among people of similar genetic ancestry than we are when among those that are not.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry, I'll try to refrain. I already have her on ignore...

So, was I right?

If you want to know read it ;) I prefer not to play these games (btw not reading what's written but then antagonising anyway isn't ignoring, the ignore button is a fantastic resource, work with it not against)

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
C-cute?!

:cry:

Well, perhaps being perceived as 'cute' can offer up some advantages when dealing with people... *jots down notes and schemes*

Hmmm, NOW who's cold and calculating? ;)

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
If you want to know read it ;) I prefer not to play these games (btw not reading what's written but then antagonising anyway isn't ignoring, the ignore button is a fantastic resource, work with it not against)
I'm not the one following her around posting rude and difficult-to-read responses like she was (and apparently still is).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not the one following her around posting rude and difficult-to-read responses like she was (and apparently still is).

I'm not having trouble reading what she says, nor do I think her comments are rude...but I'm not easily offended.

SquirrelTao

MBTI Type
INXX
Yes I find that to be one of the traits of INTJs I can't stand, this whole approach to life as a problem. Rather, I tend to see life as a mystery and celebrate it as such.

My INTJ doesn't see life as a problem. He's very fun-loving. He applies his INTJness to specific goals and tasks, not to all of life.

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
Yes I find that to be one of the traits of INTJs I can't stand, this whole approach to life as a problem. Rather, I tend to see life as a mystery and celebrate it as such.

I think that is more Enneagram type 1 behavior.
The parts of life which are mystery, I accept as mystery.
The parts of life which are not perceptively mystery, I attempt to unravel.

My INTJ doesn't see life as a problem. He's very fun-loving. He applies his INTJness to specific goals and tasks, not to all of life.

Maybe solving the problem is our fun.