• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] What others think, you care?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it seems to be attributed to fe/te slice where fe's overly care of how others perceive them and te's not much.

but im not here to talk of such ordinary way of viewing it:
rather, specificly in your way of seeing it.

ive noticed ive came to the extense of carelessness where one female even talked of me as being selfish, in a very negative tone with others pretty much just listening without objections, and at no point had a single feeling occured to me, apart from interest.
all i could think was "interesting, it appears shes using this kind of trick to revenge me for not being empathically interested in her feelings." (and the reason why i wasnt interested, was, cause i know .. TOO MANY isfp's, and having yet another, just kind of depressed knowing exactly how flatly shes _always_ in the same emotional state <.< or appears to be at least.

she had previously once shown a significant amount of anger for same reason too.

hm.. do you think i somehow should be interested in their thoughts? does it feel very warm and welcoming thinking i dont even care yet im posting this thread?

do you think empathy works one way? that, one person has the role of empath while other person leads the feelings?

i sometimes have periods when i completely change my role, as in my empath role i constantly have headaches due others feelings bad, while in sympathy mode i know of other peoples feelings without actually feeling them, and being in emotional lead myself.

does the mode change for you?

oh and i do care, but my care is rather mystic and hard to track. i guess i need that magical spice of imagination.

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I don't feel this way.

There are few people's opinions I value. But to the ones I do that is when I feel this way.

But you seem to be having with a myriad of people. There are few times in my life that I have felt the way you have.