• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] are INFPs difficult to read?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I am good friends with an INFP. I think she is reluctant to show when she is having a good time. She wears a scowl most of the time, but she will laugh. However, she has a tendency to be critical, mostly of herself. She is very capable of many things, but has a defeatest attitude about herself a lot of the time. I want to tell her that life's not that bad, but I think it makes her sad if she is having a rainy day and somebody brings in the sunshine. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she had an OCD mother who nit-picked her to death about everything from her fashion choices to her friend choices. As for forgiving, I don't know. I've never crossed her. Iknow that she can be deeply hurt. And as for INFJs being forgiving, any true INFJ is forgiving, just ask Ghandi, Mother Teresa or Jesus, they could tell ya:) I think if a person has a lot of trouble forgiving they may not be an INFJ. Just my opinion. I mean unless it's a horrible crime against an innocent, I can pretty much forgive anything.