• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ what annoys you?

pmj85

- Attacks on my character when the accuser doesn't know me, or completely misunderstands me

- Being forced to deal with day to day trivialities (although I am becoming more tolerant)

- Being unable to see 'what lies within' - my own emotional states are confusing and elude comprehension for the most part

- Taking the time to plan something, only to have those plans ruined by an external, previously unseen factor which could not have been accounted for due to poor communication

- POOR COMMUNICATION

- Working on the fly all the time because nobody can plan for toffee

- People who do not value harmony in the workplace; people who actively go out of their way to 'wind' other people up. Especially when they believe themselves to be clever but are, in actual fact, largely inept

Stuff like that. Crap list - just woke up.

G

Glycerine

- Attacks on my character when the accuser doesn't know me, or completely misunderstands me

- Being forced to deal with day to day trivialities (although I am becoming more tolerant)

- Being unable to see 'what lies within' - my own emotional states are confusing and elude comprehension for the most part

- Taking the time to plan something, only to have those plans ruined by an external, previously unseen factor which could not have been accounted for due to poor communication

- POOR COMMUNICATION

- Working on the fly all the time because nobody can plan for toffee

- People who do not value harmony in the workplace; people who actively go out of their way to 'wind' other people up. Especially when they believe themselves to be clever but are, in actual fact, largely inept

Stuff like that. Crap list - just woke up.
All of the above plus:
pointless antagonising.
Inefficiency.
Patronising.
*Being controlled/manipulated.
Rigidity/type A.

Neutralpov

- not listening to me when I establish and communicate clear boundaries, violating them
- people who force their values on me
- clingyness
- not be able to be myself
- highly S people and Si talk
- lack of coonnection, being trapped somewhere with no one I connect with and not being able to leave or be alone
- pretty much people who repeatedly don't listen or change
- poor decision making of TV charcaters, I just turn the tv off sometimes the shows and actors just get stupid sometimes...then I realize it is tv drama