• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Tell me about your "secondary education" please :)

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Who were you? And how did you survive?
What did you learn? What do you wish you could have done?
Whatever whatever whatever, you get the idea...

I don't want to go into my own story that much, I WANT YOURS! :)

If you want to know...
I have moved schools a lot, and since I'm sensitive and not outspoken (in most of those schools), I barely had any knowledge or power to change who I was so I just kept on running throughout the same cycles over and over again. I'm in year 11 now, and still no real luck in it getting better, and true social contact is something that is yearned for.

Last edited:

Razvan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9v8
Who were you? And how did you survive?
What did you learn? What do you wish you could have done?
Whatever whatever whatever, you get the idea...
I was a dreamer, how did I survive...I had one or 2 close friends, that made things better, otherwise, I mostly had nice colleagues around me in class. I can ignore a lot and get lost in my dream world so it didn't matter much who was there besides those I was interested in. I learned that going with the group is a bad thing, I learned to stick more with what is real to me and not care to please people that much. I learned to depend mostly on me and not give credit to any new person who walks into my life, not all people are positive. I wish I would have gone to a different college on a different way, I wish I had found MBTI sooner and have some real career guidance. I wish I had more courage and let myself be guided more by positive feelings instead. I wish I realised having different opinions and a disagreement with somebody is normal and should not be taken personally and maybe I wish I knew that just because a friend does a thing I don't have to be the same and do it too (like joking in a certain way I later found to be mean). I probably needed those lessons because some mistakes I still repeat...some things come natural (like giving too much trust to people)...

I don't want to go into my own story that much, I WANT YOURS! :)

If you want to know...
I have moved schools a lot, and since I'm sensitive and not outspoken (in most of those schools), I barely had any knowledge or power to change who I was so I just kept on running throughout the same cycles over and over again. I'm in year 11 now, and still no real luck in it getting better, and true social contact is something that is yearned for.

How do you define true social contact and how would you like things to be better?

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who am I? The quiet guy who is ahead of the class and tends to take the leader position in group projects - I ignore the input of others quite a lot (because I understand what they're trying to say, yet don't find it adequate). I have "the listener face" and quite a few people tell me they're troubles and worries.

How am I surviving? I have one INTJ friend who I'm around all the time - I don't think there's really anybody else I want to talk to. He will listen - or at least pretend to listen:D - to all the mad rambling I have to let out sometimes.

What did I learn? Nothing much; if I'm interested, I'll learn it. If I'm not, I'll study it for tests, but that's about it.

I just want it to end as soon as possible.