• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] I'm in a room full of nfs, help me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh this op is funny if you've actually decided you are an infp.

or is that trickery of some sort?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He used to be an ISTP if I'm not mistaken. Admittedly I probably wouldn't like being in a room full of NFs either.

yeah istp sounds right. that's funny kind of. my boyfriend took a test a long time ago before we met and got istp. that's what he told me he was when we met then he took another test and got intp.

and after like 2 days i was like...you're not at all. you're an infp and he is...sooo clearly. he's a type 4 and just super mega fi.

G

garbage

Uh oh! This is what happens when the Fe-hivemind-conformist-Borg runs amok :doh:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I am suddenly realizing what a bullet I dodged having only one NF kid. Two NFs in a household are plenty. The chaos factor would go way up if there were more of us.