• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPS: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

ENFPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

• Total voters

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to vote but i'm afraid it might not be a multi choice poll. :newwink:

I wanna state that I voted under coercion for INTJ, even though I'm not sure about my ENFP label at all, so the results might be scewed slightly.

I will not name the party that coerced me.

That is all.

Someone been in the lab tampering with the experiments? *snigger*

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My husband is INFJ and I recently got to know an INFJ and there is just something about how they "get" me and look at the world in a similar way. I don't have to explain myself to her, she just understands. It reminds me of why I picked my husband in the first place. I'll say it's definitely smoother with her "getting me" even than other ENFPs (my game group has three including me and three INTJs and quite a few INTPs)

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For a poster who's been here so long, but has so few posts, you do always manage to spring up when the moment fits.

Yours is a very interesting answer. Do you know what enneagram type you are? Instinctual variant?

:)

I'm a type 7 - predictably, I guess. I'm almost pathologically open to new experience, thanks to the exagerrated levels of N and P I've got going on. I should probably seek out someone who could balance me out, but its more important to me to experience as much of life as I can and date people who can run that path with me. Maybe the urge to experience all the things at whatever the cost will even out as I get older, dunno.

I'm not really sure about instinctual variants. Is there a good test around?

BTW, totally agree with your point about how other contexts of personality and personal experience inform our relational needs as much or even more than our MB type. I know I wouldn't be as hellbent on dom Ne if I hadn't grown up in an extremely rigid environment that allowed only for the narrowest range of experience...:shrug:

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Z, what do I have to do to get on the infamous Zarathustra shout out list? :smile:

Not a single ENFP?

Really?

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] (hey, i called you! :p) [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=6166]Orobas[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Vala Faye[/MENTION]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just kick him in the *** a couple of times verbally, he'll stalk you like no other :devil:

Some INTJs like it rough...

DisneyFanGirl

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think that, for me, ENTP is the ultimate match. The trouble with INFJs is that they take everything so seriously and seem to think they've got a sophisticated mind when really they just come off as very pompous (though that could just be my INFJ friend, not sure).

ENTPs have a crazy side and their sense of humor is so mean but absolutely hilarious. They're nice enough to handle your feelings with care but logical enough to tell you when you're being irrational. They can be very responsible when called upon but provide a lot of spontaneity that keeps the relationship fun. The only real issue I can see is if both the ENFP and the ENTP are immature. Lots of petty arguments could break out and neither one would be responsible enough to get anything done. Dating an ENTP has been one of the most exciting things I've ever done so I'd recommend this pairing to anyone.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTPs have a crazy side and their sense of humor is so mean but absolutely hilarious. They're nice enough to handle your feelings with care but logical enough to tell you when you're being irrational. They can be very responsible when called upon but provide a lot of spontaneity that keeps the relationship fun. The only real issue I can see is if both the ENFP and the ENTP are immature. Lots of petty arguments could break out and neither one would be responsible enough to get anything done. Dating an ENTP has been one of the most exciting things I've ever done so I'd recommend this pairing to anyone.
have you been in a relationship with ENTP? from what I've seen ENFPs and ENTPs have rather unrealistic relationships, too much Ne may be

DisneyFanGirl

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
have you been in a relationship with ENTP? from what I've seen ENFPs and ENTPs have rather unrealistic relationships, too much Ne may be

As a matter of fact, this is my 103rd day of my relationship with an ENTP. I'd say we're pretty battle tested now. I love it, best guy I've ever dated.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
103rd day?! haha how does one know such a thing!?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am beginning to think this will have a lot to do with enneatype.

A 7w8 ENFP will probably not hit it off so hot with an 6w5 ISTJ, but that same 7w8 ENFP could probably hit it off pretty well with a 4w5 INTJ. Whereas a 2w3 ENFP might get along beautifully with that 6w5 ISTJ.

I have found ExFJs most sparkly thus far.

eieiei! im an 7w8 sxsp enfp and jesssh there was a lot of hotness when i was getting down and dirty with my (ex) istj. ! ai! :p

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I generally like other FPs.
TPs: nah, not sexy
FJs: NOOO! Fe is such a turn off most of the time
TJs: too much like me (Te's tend to be the more dominant/call the shots type guys. I actually relate more to them most of the time than other FP males)
FPs: cute and cuddly. usually have a strong feminine/nurturing side and a more developed sense of intimacy than other types

Nicki

Retired
Hmm, I personally think INFJs, ISFPs, and ESFJs would make ideal romantic matches for ENFPs providing that everyone's healthy. Everyone seems to talk about how amazing the ENFP-INTJ pairing but I think a lot of intense fights could happen...