• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFs, which types do you dislike most?

unityemissions

MBTI Type
INFP
Strong Fe's really eek me. So that's XXFJ's

Pretty sure at this point that the type which messes with me the most is the ENFJ.

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
True this! I think another part of the problem is that people tend to overthink the ESTJs they know, by putting ulterior motives onto them when really they were being direct and up-front the whole time -- or they just don't understand where ESTJ certainty comes from, i.e. the need to deal with the information in front of them and operate with what's available, to avoid being paralyzed by too many variables. They don't understand how easy it is to convince ESTJs of things, compared with types that are actually more rigid than ESTJs even though they don't come across that way (cough INFJs cough).
What??? :shock: Noo!!!! I'm feeling a misunderstood INFJ now. (If you could only see I'm rigid because I'm right... :newwink: ) But after recovering from the shock I can gladly say I've only had absolute fondness for the wonderful straightforwardness of the ESTJs I've met IRL. They're so...direct and...effective..and fair too. :heart:.

That'd be consistent with my theory that Fi and Fe repel each other.
I like Fi doms. I think if mutual initial acceptance is reached and integrity of character established then it's a cake party of fluffy INF niceness.

it that case maybe the hatred comes mostly from the introverted user.
out of the to of my head i can see Te being more annoying to Ti users than the opposite, Ne being annoying to Ni users, and Si/Se i have NO idea.
*shrugs*
Ne annoying???? :shock: No way! Ne doms are :voodoo::uni::bunnyd::fairy::heart:!!! Even the evil ones (read: ENTP). :whistling: (...You know it's true, just admit it. Doesn't mean I don't like you. ;) )
The only type I have had problems with IRL and am ambivalent about are ESTPs because of the different way we perceive things. I don't know if the conclusions derived are always flattering on either side. It's complicated.

Permabanned
I'm not really an NF, but dislike some times.

/just wants to be included
/always wanted to say that

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really hate any type. I can get along with anyone, and I can hate anyone. You're all equally likely to earn my respect or hatred. :laugh:

That being said, the type that I have the fewest positive experiences with is probably ISFJ. I don't dislike them, I have just had the most trouble getting along with them in the past. Though new experiences with them may change this, of course.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
More the people than the type, but worst experience has been with ESFx and some ISxJs. My mum is an ESFP. I am the first to say to her some things need doing, like actually figuring out the most cost effective groceries instead of just buying food. She's also a 9w8 and very anti-intellectual most of the time. My ex was probably an ESFJ. God did she seem patronizing. And an ISTJ friend of mine barely tries anything new. Blame immature Si.

I;m seeing a lot of ESFJ INFP love in here.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What??? :shock: Noo!!!! I'm feeling a misunderstood INFJ now. (If you could only see I'm rigid because I'm right... :newwink: )

:rofl1:

My INTP dad has a tendency to want to "fix" everything (ie change things to suit his preference) because something to the effect of "if we could just understand things through his eyes, we would see that he is right." Like he'll come into a room and adjust the blinds or turn on the fan or other little things like that, because he feels logically that things should be a certain way. Lmao...

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
omg, are you my sister??? that's my dad! i thought he was an INTJ, but now i'm rethinking (although hey, maybe its connected with OCD rather than type!?)
:rofl1:

My INTP dad has a tendency to want to "fix" everything (ie change things to suit his preference) because something to the effect of "if we could just understand things through his eyes, we would see that he is right." Like he'll come into a room and adjust the blinds or turn on the fan or other little things like that, because he feels logically that things should be a certain way. Lmao...

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Often what we like is not what we need.

That said, it seems most of you base your dislikes on observations on few people in particular contexts.

I have found pretty much all types have had worth for me and have caused me harm.

Although I am not an NF.

EDIT: Yes, strong Fe caretakers might be hard for kids attempting to establish themselves as individuals. Notice how context dependent this is though.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't dislike any type the most, though I tend to get along poorly with ESTJs. Or, they tend to be annoyed by me. However, I would go so far as to say that anyone who is their authentic self and pursuing contentedness/happiness in their life is someone who I will eventually warm up to. I tend to be irritated by people who want everything to be facts/yes or no/black and white, by people who won't make a choice or give an opinion, and by people who are always out to "win" every conversation.

RoadPaveMent

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm...I wouldn't say I dislike an mbti type...I'd say I am intimidated by certain mbti + enneagram types:
EJ + 3
Fi + 4
IT + 5
EP + 7
Te + 8
I relate to the other enneagram types in some way. And, I think these combos kind of enhance the stereotypical traits of those types. As for socionics, the intensity of all betas and gammas scares me. :D

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What types do you tend to butt heads with most, and why?

As an INFP I supremely dislike ESFJs, though it may be personal bias. In my experience, we have a lot of ideological differences. Is this a common experience for INFPs? How about other NFs?

Haha my best friends are INFP and ESFJ and just got married. They are quite the couple.

I don't gel well with ENTPs (bossy, combative) and despite loving some INFPs test my patience (overly emotional)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My type dislike varies a lot actually... A couple of years ago when I started here I loved INTP's, didn't like ESTJ's, now it's flipped a bit, or I don't really have an opinion on either... INTP's can drive me nuts now that I kind of get them, mystery is gone. And I hated INTJ's for a while, and now I really like them and am usually happy to meet one... Only people I have consistently disliked is STP's, but if they are the mellowed/ low intensity kind then I like them too. I consistently like sfj's, istj's, entj's, xnfp's, and xsfp's and never went through a dislike phase with any of those types.

disco

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty good at typing people when I know them well, but most of the people I haven't liked I also haven't gotten to know well...because I don't care to. I will say that, of those I do know well, I tend to not like ESFJ. The one I'm thinking of in particular has way too overly-sweet and insincere a personality (I prefer savory and straight-shooting). She's also closed-minded, obsessed with boring details (never stops talking about work), and generally just really a chore to be around. I butt heads with my mom, which is probably just normal, but she's an ISTJ. She always tries to force me to choose logic over emotions :) HAH! That'll never happen... I suspect that many of the people I haven't liked have been ESFPs or ESFJs. I suspect some harsher people who've made me feel embarrassed or left out in the past have been NTs in general.