• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] New Forum for INFJs

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hopefully you can go easy on me and not bring down too much Unlimited Cosmic Admin Power on my head when I'm over there. :) Darn it, I knew I should have gone easier on you in the insult thread.

Motor Jax, Jason and ShaiGar could boot me if I abused my power. :cool:

And all that on the insult thread was sarcastic and meaningless...right? :D

And yes, if I was starting up a site, I'd do the same thing in regards to waiting to see the membership build to a certain point before dumping money into it. Ne-happy people have a tendency to spend lots of money up front, before it becomes justified (because they are acting on the possibilities); I think it is a good show of restraint to hold back until the membership builds a little.

Fortunately the forum is growing fast (at least 25 members so far, and at least 130 posts). We do need more INFJ's though (not to discourage other types from joining). Motor Jax was trying to get it recognized on Google, and I requested for it to be posted on a popular INFJ profile page. Word of mouth should also help.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And all that on the insult thread was sarcastic and meaningless...right? :D

um... YEAH. Sure! Yup! Uh huh.

:smile:

... even with the boundaries laid down, sometimes people still get wiggy... glad we're both wigless.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Um, so, updates aren't allowed? :huh:

EDIT: my previous post disappeared. Maybe it was a glitch. Anyway, INFJf is now at vBulletin, with 176 members (96 active) and an average post count of 50. Administrators are Motor Jax, Deathjam and me. Moderators are Entyqua, Silently Honest, and Trinity (known there as Lurker).

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
We got's hardass INFJs (and some INTJs for luck :cheese:) nuffin inadequate but whenever possible, unseen.
I thought INTJs were bad luck. Since ESFPs are the best luck, it makes sense. That's just my experience tho.......

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought INTJs were bad luck. Since ESFPs are the best luck, it makes sense. That's just my experience tho.......

Wow, whadda know :huh: You're right!

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Um, so, updates aren't allowed? :huh:

EDIT: my previous post disappeared. Maybe it was a glitch. Anyway, INFJf is now at vBulletin, with 176 members (96 active) and an average post count of 50. Administrators are Motor Jax, Deathjam and me. Moderators are Entyqua, Silently Honest, and Trinity (known there as Lurker).
This is just bad form in my opinion. Obviously it wasn't a glitch.

To me, this is like going into Hollywood Video and posting a Blockbuster poster.

It's bad form and I would never think about doing anything like this without permission from the site or giving an advertisement fee.

. . . and no, I don't want money.

You've pimped your site, now stop.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
This is just bad form in my opinion. Obviously it wasn't a glitch.

To me, this is like going into Hollywood Video and posting a Blockbuster poster.

It's bad form and I would never think about doing anything like this without permission from the site or giving an advertisement fee.

. . . and no, I don't want money.

You've pimped your site, now stop.

I apologize then. I assumed it was already accepted since the thread has been here for months, and nothing happened when it was posted a while ago. No further updates will be added.