• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Not Sure About my Type

jason_m

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not sure what my type is. I'm helping someone run a new forum - INFJs • Index page (Anyone here is welcome to join. In fact, I encourage you to.) Anyhow, I had some say as to what the rules are, but I had a hard time coming up with them. I don't know if it's a lack of logic/rule-based thinking, or if it's due to a more perceiving character. Also, I like being nice to people and I'm not logical all the time, but I enjoy logic puzzles and games and logical material, such as philosophy. I also like debating logical issues. I don't know. Perhaps it's best if I acknowledge that I have both sides to me, and put an X in that slot. Any insight in helping me determine my type would be appreciated. Maybe some NFs here can tell me if they enjoy logical topics like mathematics and philosophy. That would make it clear to me that I'm probably a feeler.

Jason

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Ahhhhhhh! An INFJ forum!

As far as you, do you prefer dealing with tasks or dealing with people?

jason_m

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Ahhhhhhh! An INFJ forum!

As far as you, do you prefer dealing with tasks or dealing with people?

I prefer dealing with tasks. That would make me think that I'm a thinker. However, I have a sensitive side, and I have a hard time being firm with people. For example, I would hate having to fire someone.

Jason