• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] What INFPs need to tell themselves

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
It's just a discussion where people have different views on the matter, don't worry about it too much.

Outty, I didn't recognise you with the new avatar, I was all "who's this chick waxing lyrical?" then I realised it was you

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Outty, I didn't recognise you with the new avatar, I was all "who's this chick waxing lyrical?" then I realised it was you

I wanted to reply with something funny, but I'm in too much of a hurry to come up with anything right now, so here's a tiny bear:

black-bear.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
You know tiny bears are like crack to us infp's <3 <3 <3

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, and the big ones crack open our skulls when we go anywhere near them.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!!!

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's what makes their bloodlust so horrible!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Champion through despite yourself and everyone else, because you are worthy of such a high and rewarding path.

Burger King

It's natural to be a little cynical. In moderation, a bit of bitterness is alright, it gives you flavor. I mean who doesn't like a little salt on their fries?

lostlanguage

On that note, never mind the bollocks... that's all. I find myself repeating this a few times a day and it feels satisfying.

Being able to play is a talent.

A good memory is one that forgets the small things.

The last two were my fortune cookie fortunes.