• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs: Are you all morning people?

Morning or Night person?

• Early Bird

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • It depends, damn it!

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Having only known one INFJ (I think), I don't have much to go on here. Just a hunch.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
My INFJ girlfriend is whatever the most extreme opposite of a morning person is. I tend to either hide or run out of the house as quickly as possible when that alarm clock goes off everyday.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm such a morning person. I like to get my day started early, otherwise I feel like I am wasting time. I've always had "night owls" for roommates, which sucks. When I'm ready to get started and do work, they are sleeping until 12:00-2:00 p.m. It's really annoying. xP

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Morning person as in, full of energy and vigour and ideas at the hours of 7:00 - 10:00 AM? Yes, I suppose. I love the sunrise and looking at the light when it first hits the earth...it's so clean and crisp. My best ideas come to me in the morning too. The only problems: I almost never am up that early unless I have to be because I'm also a night owl of sorts, and I don't have any ability to formulate sentences or communicate in any way (other than grunts) until I've either had food or a shower. But after I get through the process of dragging myself into the waking world, I'm good to go!

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'm such a morning person. I like to get my day started early, otherwise I feel like I am wasting time. I've always had "night owls" for roommates, which sucks. When I'm ready to get started and do work, they are sleeping until 12:00-2:00 p.m. It's really annoying. xP

haha story of my life two years ago in the dorms. wake up early at 6-7am, roommates sleep in and stay up late.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hah, no. :shock:
I enjoy staying up late until around 2-3. I don't have school until 11 the next day, so it doesn't have any negative play into my sleeping hours. It is just that the house is nice and quiet, it is dark, outside is quiet, and I can think. The night is when I do best and deepest thinking.

But I am not an INFJ... soo... I won't vote. :)

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I'm a night owl. I'm usually at my best between the hours of 11 pm and 3 am.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Hmm. I didn't vote for "it depends" because while I CAN go either way, I don't tend to. I'm a morning person; I naturally wake up around seven. I unnaturally wake up around 5:45 during the week.

My INFJ BFF, though, is NOT a morning person in the slightest.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my infj room mate is so not a morning person she yells at you if you wake her up before noon.

redacted

i'm totally not a morning person at all.

when i have no outside constraints, i usually sleep from 3am-12pm.

S

Sniffles

Yes Im a morning person. I tend to feel better the earlier I wake up. I also especially enjoy the fact that mornings(especially early mornings) are usually more quiet and move at a slower pace than the rest of the day.

But then again I also have night owl tendencies as well, often for the same reasons: more quiet and time moves at a slower pace.

Motor Jax

MBTI Type
INFJ
early morning

partly because i work 7 days/week and i have to be at either one at 7am every morning

TK*

MBTI Type
INFJ
I am not a morning person. Not at all.

moonlit_reveries

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Well, considering the time I'm posting this, you can already tell that I'm a bit of a night owl. For me, what matters is that I have quality time alone with my ideas. It needs to be still and calm because this is how my mind reflects best.

I was actually suspecting that Ni's best insights come when the mind is still, calm and uninterrupted and this makes late nights an ideal time for such reflection.
I suppose if I was an extreme early bird, I'd have that same stillness but I do notice most of my most brilliant ideas at night.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes Im a morning person. I tend to feel better the earlier I wake up. I also especially enjoy the fact that mornings(especially early mornings) are usually more quiet and move at a slower pace than the rest of the day.

But then again I also have night owl tendencies as well, often for the same reasons: more quiet and time moves at a slower pace.

Yes! I really enjoy that about the mornings too! :)

Alesia

MBTI Type
INFP
Okay. I casted a vote for my INFJ friend who is decidedly a morning person.