• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] ENFPs or INFPs- Which are Better for INTJs?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha!! I know!! :laugh:
It's at least a lil bit amusing tho isn't it?

@z

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Haha!! I know!! :laugh:
It's at least a lil bit amusing tho isn't it?

:laugh:

Amusing?

Yeah... I guess so...

In the same way as when I notice my girlfriend's period is coming...

"Why are you so much more upset about this than normal??"

:huh:

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really? Oh haha that's funny. I don't know I guess it bugs me to keep seeing people talk about enfps like they do. I've never been flightly in my life when it comes to relationships.

Sorry op person. :blush:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Awesome.

Thanks [MENTION=8888]CuriousFeeling[/MENTION] for the thread split.

:)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My response is in the other thread I think.

But yeah sorry. I'm not really upset. I just don't like how some people talk about enfps. One of the most loving and loyal person I know and I don't appreciate being painted like I'm some flightly heartless bitch. That's all. :)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
But yeah sorry. I'm not really upset. I just don't like how some people talk about enfps. One of the most loving and loyal person I know and I don't appreciate being painted like I'm some flightly heartless bitch. That's all. :)

Nah, ain't no thang.

I think your perspective is refreshing/illuminating.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Addressing the way that I've experienced INFP & ENFP women in the context. I've basically come up a draw when considering partner material. I consider the NFP preference really attractive in general, and the E cancels out the I in the sense that I both find security in being bailed out and sticking my head into their tits for comfort in a hidden away place. That's as far as typology goes on the subject for me.

Yeah, I agree with you on NFPs being highly attractive in general.

The thing is, I've dated a lot of EFPs, but I don't think I've ever dated an IFP.

And I do wonder sometimes whether an IFP would be better for me...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My phone kinda butchered that post but I guess you got the idea.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
As an ENFP I seem to fit romantically with an INFP better than an INTJ.

I think I friend zone INTJs.

The INTJs I know seem to fit well with ENFJ/ESFJ

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know any intjs.

Within

Permabanned
Yeah, I agree with you on NFPs being highly attractive in general.

Further and on a more practical level I don't have anything to add. Since I don't date, and I've never had a solid relationship above friend level.

As an ENFP I seem to fit romantically with an INFP better than an INTJ.

I think I friend zone INTJs.

The INTJs I know seem to fit well with ENFJ/ESFJ

Did you get an infraction?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since z seems very interested in this discussion. I'll play along tho. What questions if any do you have. I know a lot about at least a few infps and enfps.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Since z seems very interested in this discussion. I'll play along tho. What questions if any do you have. I know a lot about at least a few infps and enfps.

I think, at this point, it would be best if I ventured [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]' epic mountain of a post, and came back with thoughts...

I started this discussion as I did because I like to begin an analysis with the benefit of other peoples' input.

Hearing other peoples' opinions allows me to see the various perspectives, evaluate them, and then synthesize them.

Unfortunately, [MENTION=15004]Mia.[/MENTION] seems to have dropped out of the discussion, so I'm getting essentially no such input from the INFP side.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I noticed that you changed your tune from complete disarray into compliance with the general theme of the thread.

I was responding to why an INFP would say negative things about an ENFP being "not deep"

OrangeAppled was right, as usual.

eta:
And the ENFP vs INFP thing going on here is sort of bizarre. I don't see any reason to pit the types against each other.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[MENTION=9187]Within[/MENTION]: just... don't... say anything.

It might... disturb... the balance.