• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] ENFPs or INFPs- Which are Better for INTJs?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
You are also NFP! Oh my gawd how's that work for ya. We are freaks, yo.

Much of this forum is I's, N's, T females/F males, P's trying to figure out wtf is wrong with them and/or trying to make themselves feel better because other people are as whack as they are.

No one else has ever noticed this??

Please put the red bull down, and slowly exit the thread.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] You do have a point, there are people who fall outside of the mode of behavior I've noticed.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Look it's either innocent till proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent. I prefer the former. I will treat you as tho you deserve my appreciation and concern until its apparent you don't. Or more realistically that we just don't get anything out of the interaction.

Maybe that's what people think of as flighty but I say you're looking at it wrong. What that is is someone being open to the possibility and being honest about it when it doesn't pan out.

Just about preference really.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe that's bs. I think I'm in a pissy mood. Haha

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Maybe that's bs. I think I'm in a pissy mood. Haha

It does get old seeing stuff like:

I would probably tend to agree with mia once again, having been the object of an ENFP's intense and intensely temporary affections on more than one occasion, but my experience isn't extensive enough to make any sort of definitive statement.

It's hard to explain what goes on in our heads so it's just easier to put up with this stuff.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beware, INFPs.
ENFPs can be pretty territorial when it comes to INTJs.

:peepwall:

Starry

What I'm not understanding about this thread is this: What the hell's going on in general.

Are we attempting to *prove* INFPs are better for INTJs than ENFPs? And in order to do that...we (the INFPs) can't just state our reasons and highlight the secret *sign the contract and then I'll show you the magic* thing... But we also need tear-down the ENFPs in the process??? What?

As far as I know...I've never seen an ENFP do this in reverse...in this thread...or anywhere else for that matter. Yah...I'm not...

Edit: As an ENFP...I'm totally cool if INFPs are 'better' for INTJs.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
p.s. Read since post 100, and see when the quality of the discussion went from informative to highly scatterbrained, meaningless posts.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
What I'm not understanding about this thread is this: What the hell's going on in general.

Are we attempting to *prove* INFPs are better for INTJs than ENFPs? And in order to do that...we can't just state our reasons and highlight the secret *sign the contract and then I'll show you the magic* thing... But we also need tear-down the ENFPs in the process??? What?

As far as I know...I've never seen an ENFP do this in reverse...in this thread...or anywhere else for that matter. Yah...I'm not...

congratulations me. now i'm just more confused, i should probably back away slowly or read the whole thread because i honestly don't know what's going on.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sorry, [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]. the INFP who made claims of having twice the staying power, depth, volume (lol, wtf) is suspiciously absent. :laugh:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[MENTION=15004]Mia.[/MENTION]

It's time to come back to the thread.

INFP tail in hand would probably do the trick.

:hug: