• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Help me find that INFJ thread please!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Random request but Im using the advanced search function and still not pulling up...

Fellow type-C ers! Especially the NFs and those who frequent the NF forums! Yes, you!

Remember about 3 months ago in that really long /active thread about INFJs and... Narcissism? iDark side of the INFJ personality? Remember that new guy who started posted in the thread about his ex INFJ gf that he was in a long distwnce relationship with and how she had allegedly stolen all this money from him, turned their friends against him, etc and he was preparing to leave the country to confront her and visit the house they had bought together??

Remember that thread??

What thread was that exActly? And did he come back to update? I wanted to know what happened. :p

Thanks in advance!!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It could be the doorslamming thread. But this Google search term should tell you for sure.

site:typologycentral.com infj narcissism

G

garbage

Remember about 3 months ago in that really long /active thread about INFJs and... Narcissism? iDark side of the INFJ personality? Remember that new guy who started posted in the thread about his ex INFJ gf that he was in a long distwnce relationship with and how she had allegedly stolen all this money from him, turned their friends against him, etc and he was preparing to leave the country to confront her and visit the house they had bought together??
Wow. Of all of the "not type related" things that are attributed to type, this is.. one of the most awesome..

Looking at all of that dude's posts might help.. but at a cursory glance I couldn't quite figure out how the whole story ended.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. Of all of the "not type related" things that are attributed to type, this is.. one of the most awesome..

Looking at all of that dude's posts might help.. but at a cursory glance I couldn't quite figure out how the whole story ended.

That whole thing is/was a tragedy.

Starry

I wanted to know what happened. :p

If I'm remembering correctly...I believe he did go and confront this INFJ...but she continued to avoid him so he 'got the law on his side'...and that's all we know. Oh that...and then he and another user named Mane went on a personal crusade in the doorslamming thread...which ilovelurking linked to...to insure no INFJ ever doorslams another human-being again under any circumstance. And for that I thank them. I know I sleep better at night.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh that...and then he and another user named Mane went on a personal crusade in the doorslamming thread...which ilovelurking linked to...to insure no INFJ ever doorslams another human-being again under any circumstance. And for that I thank them. I know I sleep better at night.

But the no-sleep sheep miss you.

modified-sheep-or-horse.jpg

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Haha, thanks guys! :thumbup:

Yeah the path that thread ended up going was epic...

If he ever comes back I think he's going to get a lot of questions :p

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps it's time for that thread to start up again. I kind of miss the vortex of madness and the beating of INFJs.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah.... I'd gotten used to seeing that thread in my TypoC feed. I sort of miss it too. Though it took a sort of bizarre turn in the last 100-150 posts.

[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION], I'm curious now. Why did you want to track down that thread?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Yeah.... I'd gotten used to seeing that thread in my TypoC feed. I sort of miss it too. Though it took a sort of bizarre turn in the last 100-150 posts.

[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION], I'm curious now. Why did you want to track down that thread?

It was the thread that stood out most to me right before I took a little break from the forum so I wanted to see how it all ended (both that 'newest chapter' in the thread and that guy's story).

As he may return to the forum I'll leave it at that and grill him when he gets here. :D

aletis

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Is doorslam no longer a taboo in this forum? I might post something on that thread, though I'm an INFP for sure, not an INFJ as I tested so many times.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Is doorslam no longer a taboo in this forum? I might post something on that thread, though I'm an INFP for sure, not an INFJ as I tested so many times.

Oh go ahead! I don't think it's ever been a taboo, since that thread on it was very robust even before it took a reality-TV-ish turn.

Also, welcome to the forum. :D