• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Fending off ENFP stalker

Starry

I hope the interaction he had with me was some kind of wakeup call that he needed to seek psychiatric help.

Whenever people are posting random messages in other people's blogs...I always think that what they are really doing is wishing me happy birthday. Okay no. No I don't.

Ah...so using the ol' 'you're afraid of your feelings' eh? Yah...that does seem to be a popular 'line' for characters in plays & movies...yet I've never really seen this irl haha!!! Thank goodness you don't have to deal with this person anymore!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Until I hear the story of what's up I will withhold any advice.

Also, I was not aware ENFPs were stalkers.

LIES! DAMN DIRTY LIES!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Not an option. It's a long story, but basically if he found out how I got this stalker, I'd have a lot of splainin' to do, even though I never technically did anything wrong, he'd interpret it that way..

I just need to vaporize this ENFP, quick and easy. I already told him to fuk right on off, but he's not complying with my request.

I wanna hear the long story... I want details!! :wizfreak:

What has cockburn gotten herself into this time?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Until I hear the story of what's up I will withhold any advice.

Also, I was not aware ENFPs were stalkers.

LIES! DAMN DIRTY LIES!

Agree. I need some juice. Knowing Cockburn's MO it's something awesome like, "I didn't tell my ISTJ I had to go to France for some wedding, I had to share a room with the ENFP and since I was tired I let him spoon with me naked. I have no idea why he thinks I like him though, crazy ENFPs!"

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Agree. I need some juice. Knowing Cockburn's MO it's something awesome like, "I didn't tell my ISTJ I had to go to France for some wedding, I had to share a room with the ENFP and since I was tired I let him spoon with me naked. I have no idea why he thinks I like him though, crazy ENFPs!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG you nailed it.

Here's a virtual cookie for you :cookie:

But seriously MrCockburn, until you explain the details I am a conscientious objector to your war on hapless lovelorn ENFPs. I hope you at least returned the engagement ring, :p

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's long gone by now, since I threatened him with legal repercussions and a potential asskicking from my fiance. I lied to the ENFP and said that he was a 6'6 ex-quarterback cop.

[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] - I didn't technically do anything wrong, I was just too friendly. That's all you need to know.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I hate spooning.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
He's long gone by now, since I threatened him with legal repercussions and a potential asskicking from my fiance. I lied to the ENFP and said that he was a 6'6 ex-quarterback cop.

maybe the enfp wasn't really stalking you
if he didn't find out all about your fiance also.

or maybe he wasn't a very good stalker...
pffft. amateurs.