• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP and ENTP relationship

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I wish the OP-er good to, since it must be hard that it didn't work out. It's never really 'not hard', and there's probably a lot more people like you, of all types, who can relate, you just have to let go of the smaller stuff yourself and move on to what you truly need to do. Some people just aim for their favorite thing, and overlook their second-favorite thing which may even be better to them, because it's the thing you put on hold all this time.

So you'll be fine :) :) :) :) :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=15697]lost[/MENTION], I'm very sorry for the end of your relationship, but I'm glad you both figured out it wasn't working and can pursue happiness elsewhere now.

Oh I got to the pleasure of not just dating two ENFP's, but they were both ENFP 6's. Therefore, all I ever got was CALLS, CALLS, AND MORE CALLS! I'm like, STOP FUCKING CALLING MY PHONE! Women call my phone enough as it is. I swear to God, I don't see how men date like 3 girls at a time. That would be ridiculous to me! It seems like a hellish scenario of unendless calls!

:rofl1: I generally hate the phone, except for quick pragmatic calls, and the rare late-night deep conversation. My boyfriend's usually the one calling me.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=15697]lost[/MENTION], I'm very sorry for the end of your relationship, but I'm glad you both figured out it wasn't working and can pursue happiness elsewhere now.

:rofl1: I generally hate the phone, except for quick pragmatic calls, and the rare late-night deep conversation. My boyfriend's usually the one calling me.

I usually love the phone. However, I hate when I feel obligated to call a woman all the time. That drives me nuts!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Its a Trick! Real ENTPs don't need apologies!!

This is a good cautionary tale for those INFPs who are always starting "ZOMG I WANT TO MARRY AN ENTP WHERE CAN I FIND ONE??" threads. I really doubt some people's abilities to actually see clearly when they are so fixated on type.

(No I don't think ENTPs are all of the above)

Why would an ENFP 6 call you more than other etypes?

To answer your OP I think [MENTION=74]digesthisickness[/MENTION] could share her perspective. She also started an ENTP-INFP relationship help thread.

We're still together, and stronger than ever. Getting better every day.