• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] A moral attitude driven by dark side emotions

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Since we have no "feelings" forum, I am dumbing it here: what do you think ?

I am thinking of Batman: you have that lawful guardian of light, who - as long as he aint confronted with his own emotions - works like two cogs turning. But when he is confronted, things start going upside down and the thin line between sanity and insanity is crossed. What do you think, does that work in real life too ?

Broken down to one sentence this question would be: can you be a morale and loyal person, feeling the strongest emotions on Earth ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dude I have so much real life lately I really need a brake for insanity :/.

I've stolen one of the wines of my gf, she is working lateshift. Thats wine from the vineyard of her cuisin. It tastes like Scotch filled with cherries and a ton of sugar but has a damn lot of rotations per minute :D :cheers: