• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Getting to know INFPs here

greysteppenwolf

MBTI Type
INFP
INFPs out there, do you have a website, blog, MySpace, Facebook account?

Tell me about yourself, your job and hobbies

:hi:

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Well, I'm a student in a local high school and I'm going to graduate the next year. After that I think I'm going to study agriculture in polytechnic... I suppose I'll specialize in horses and equestrianism and so on.
I was going to study biology (zoology), but I don't do well enough in mathematics.

About hobbies... I'm very artistic. I play the guitar, I draw, I sing... I love arts. Artistic creation is one of the rare ways I can express my feelings. I don't trust most people enough to be able to talk about my deepest feelings.

I listen to music a lot and I have a very diverse taste for music.

I have done horseback riding half of my life. I'm not very competitive, and I ride horses just for fun.
I generally love animals very much, and I think the reason I love especially horses is the very deep and strong connection that is between the rider and the horse... At the best the horse and the rider almost melt together. It's very beautiful.

I love nature. I regularly go jogging and biking in the woods. In the winter I occasionally ski. I observe nature and its changes constantly. I recognise most of the local bird and plant species.
Nature inspires me artistically a lot. I draw mostly animals, plants and natural landscapes.
I'm very interested in nature in a scientific way as well. I do well in natural sciences at school, and as I said, I have thought of becoming a zoologist. Mathematics is the only problem :D

I could consider reflecting, thinking and meditating one of my hobbies, as I do it a lot and I really enjoy it. Music helps me in it, because it evokes a lot of feelings and thoughts.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
INFPs out there, do you have a website, blog, MySpace, Facebook account?

Tell me about yourself, your job and hobbies

:hi:

Why don't you tell us about *yourself* first. :)

greysteppenwolf

MBTI Type
INFP
Famous INFPs in Singapore

Hi songofcalamity,

Which famous persons in Singapore do you think is an INFP?

Tell me a bit about yourself and how you cope with Singapore life?

:)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I am a young adult living the good life.

My hobbies include reading, music, animals, nature, fitness, grooming, psychology, sociology, video games, movies, internet, forums, comedy, and various sports.

I only use email to keep in touch with friends.

I am a solitary person with an odd but endearing family.