• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Hate Thread

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
....But I can't remember what I'm supposed to get at the store, who I'm supposed to call back, or whether or not I cleaned the cat litter already.

You probably didn't. I live with an INFJ who hasn't once cleaned the litterbox for her cats. She apparently keeps "forgetting it's even there". though how one can do that with that smell is beyond me. Must be an Se inferior thing?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I get annoyed when INFJs think about all the possibilities of a situation, all the whatifs. Then freaks out over a theoretical situation when it hasn't even happened yet and probably won't.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I get annoyed when INFJs think about all the possibilities of a situation, all the whatifs. Then freaks out over a theoretical situation when it hasn't even happened yet and probably won't.

Ahahahaha!!! I do that.

To quote my ESTP friend: "There's a difference between POSSIBLE and PROBABLE, you might want to look that shit up".

hee hee :D

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sez you.

INFJs never trust mousy INTPs anyway. Best call an ENTP to calm them down.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Sez you.

INFJs never trust mousy INTPs anyway. Best call an ENTP to calm them down.

Calm down girl. I never said you had to trust me

Sometimes you just have to have a little fun without worrying.
Look at this mouse. Does it look like he's freaking out?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Calm down girl. I never said you had to trust me

Sometimes you just have to have a little fun without worrying.
Look at this mouse. Does it look like he's freaking out?

Just a joke :hug:

I can have fun. But not worrying...hmmm. I don't know about that one. It's hard when your mind always forces you three steps ahead of the current situation.

That mouse is uber cute. But he's only climbing that tree for the attention. Show-off.

amelie

MBTI Type
XNFJ

OMG that is SO TRUE of me. I experience things emotionally as though they have already happened even if they are only theoretical. So not good. At this point my INTJ husband has learned to ground me by pointing out "You're doing it again!" :cheese:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You probably didn't. I live with an INFJ who hasn't once cleaned the litterbox for her cats. She apparently keeps "forgetting it's even there". though how one can do that with that smell is beyond me. Must be an Se inferior thing?

HAH! i just remembered in college i had two cats in my apt. and i never even thought to clean the litterbox! i never noticed the smell! then when my future husband knocked on the door (literally and figuratively) --istp--he (after a few visits) pulled his shirt up over his nose and sat there while i became extremely embarrassed and befuddled, and all the sudden cognizant of needing to change the litterbox. he fell in love with me anyway, and he's still the litterbox changer to this day.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you seen New York Italian INF aggression?

Don't fucking touch my gelati!!!!

Hey boss, Lil' Mike just caught someone shirkin' their dues. What would you like me to do wit 'im? :devil:

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hey boss, Lil' Mike just caught someone shirkin' their dues. What would you like me to do wit 'im? :devil:

Whatta ya mean, what would I like ya to do wit 'im? Give da guy a kiss and take 'im to da movies!! WHAT DA FUCK YOU DINK I WANT CHOO TO DO WIT 'IM NUDNICK??? Show 'em what ya can do wit a 9-iron. Now leave me alone, I got sawce cookin'...

:devil:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Whatta ya mean, what would I like ya to do wit 'im? Give da guy a kiss and take 'im to da movies!! WHAT DA FUCK YOU DINK I WANT CHOO TO DO WIT 'IM NUDNICK??? Show 'em what ya can do wit a 9-iron. Now leave me alone, I got sawce cookin'...

:laugh:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hey, you know someone had to do it. :D

Edit: actually, this is an example of why I have to actively keep you guys at arms length. So damn fun to deal with that things get too close then before I know it, I'm in trouble. I'm sure I'd have the same problem with another INFP though - pretty sure...

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hey, you know someone had to do it. :D

Edit: actually, this is an example of why I have to actively keep you guys at arms length. So damn fun to deal with that things get too close then before I know it, I'm in trouble. I'm sure I'd have the same problem with another INFP though - pretty sure...

So basically playing with an INFJ is like playing with fire? Or playing with a small woodland creature that at first appears the embodiment of effluent cuteness but soon reveals itself to be a disheveled little crackpot with a bad biting habit?

Or both?

Oddly Refined

Enneagram

Ew, I can't stand the smell of a litter box and would often clean up after my roommate's cat more times than I could count.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So basically playing with an INFJ is like playing with fire? Or playing with a small woodland creature that at first appears the embodiment of effluent cuteness but soon reveals itself to be a disheveled little crackpot with a bad biting habit?

Or both?

Eh, sometimes it's the other way around. But yeah, you guys are just irresistable, till someone's values gets stepped on and someone bites. Both end up hurt in the end it seems. Which is why, I figured that if I found one with whom my values lined up with the result would be some freaky explosion of awesome.

Oddly Refined

Enneagram
Eh, sometimes it's the other way around. But yeah, you guys are just irresistable, till someone's values gets stepped on and someone bites. Both end up hurt in the end it seems. Which is why, I figured that if I found one with whom my values lined up with the result would be some freaky explosion of awesome.

Do you have a picture of what a freaky explosion of awesome might look like?

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ew, I can't stand the smell of a litter box and would often clean up after my roommate's cat more times than I could count.

yeah, me too...the poor kitty shouldn't have to deal with that smell and mess; they like that space to be clean otherwise they use your bed.:D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you have a picture of what a freaky explosion of awesome might look like?

No, the five senses are too ill equiped to grasp the full intensity and spectrum of awesome my intuition suspects.

Edit: though Heart may know what it really is like...