• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Hate Thread

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Too bland/impersonal/zoned-out to have a conversation with most of the time.

They also tend to do this thing where they might act super enthusiastic about what you're telling them, but it's clear as day they haven't really been absorbing anything. They just parrot back exactly what you said, but with doting. ENFJs do that, too, though so it just must be a Fe + Ni combo thing.

Coll

MBTI Type
INFJ
I hate liars. I hate people who deceive. I hate selfish people who don’t care about the plight of others and I equally hate on the people who play victim and don’t take responsibility for themselves. I hate when someone tries to press the ‘reset’ button and doesn’t apologize. I hate homelessness (I could rant on this one). I hate how people can’t see the big picture and validate the completely valid arguments from all sides of the table whilst discarding the bullshit. I hate wasting time and that’s all I’m doing. I hate people who video tape people in public, I hate douche bags doing their douchey thing in public, I hate how I have a hard time with multi tasking and I hate how I haven’t the time to zone in on anything that I want to really do, most of which are things I need to do.

I hate this pandemic. 2020 is the worst year yet.