• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Hate Thread

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
They don't like surprises. Even pleasant ones.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Mother Teresa was clearly an ISFJ.
(But they suck too.)

Ghandi was likely an INFP too-- He didn't get in people's business to start shit. If he were an INFJ, he'd likely have made a lot of noise and organised people to do things, thus getting into trouble a lot sooner than he did..

What I hate about INFJs?
  • They wall off part of themselves and often don't let you in, even if you're trustworthy and know you wouldn't hurt them.
  • If you hurt them too many times, you might as well slit your own throat -- you probably won't be forgiven.
  • Arguing with them once they've made up their minds about something is pointless, all you can do is get out of the way.
  • They can take things very very personally -- "cold-hearted bastard" and "ice queen" are probably apt descriptions if you make them mad, again you might as well just kill yourself now before they get their hands on you and enjoy watching you die.
  • Ambiguity can make them very unhappy.
  • Sometimes they take things too seriously that they know were meant in jest, but since it's serious to them, well, that's how they approach it.

:dry: Now I'm starting to feel unbalanced, only being allowed to give half of my assessment (cuz there's lots of good there too). Sigh.

Screw you too. :D

• Sometimes they can disclose too much, thus making people think they're their new BFF- when the INFJ doesn't think so or think what they said was too "personal" to them or considered overly friendly.
  • Realising that they've said too much once people latch onto them and they suddenly don't like the attention...well don't fucking reach out so easily, then!
  • Trying to perfect themselves.
  • Thinking they can be perfect.
  • Being too critical of themselves, at times, and of others (close to them) who don't match up to their vision of how they should be (especially after they've tried *helping* them to improve themselves, whether asked to or...not).
  • Getting stuck in their heads Ni-ing their vision and ignoring everyone else-
  • Getting overly emotional on behalf of other's and thinking of other's issues, but not really doing so for themselves (bottling it up) until they cave in or burst out...and are utterly embarrassed or ashamed that they couldn't control themselves.
  • Fucking Fe gone overboard b/c they try to do too much or with too many people, cave in due to stress or irritation and then cave away for weeks or months and people have no clue where the hell they went or why because they aren't informed.
  • Not allowing other people to do things for them out of kindness w/o feeling a bit bad about it or embarrassed (that BS modesty mindset?) and expecting others to allow THEM to do things b/c it's okay if THEY do it. Really. It's okay-

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
^
Spend large amounts of time trying to change someone's mind on something only to realize in the end the person they were trying to convince was right in the beginning :whistling:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ That too z.z STFU, it was for your own good. I worked hard for you! :steam: 'Sides, I'm not finished...

This is fun! o_O

• Taking forever to do some things b/c they keep editing or working it over until it's just "right".
  • Starting a project and getting it up to a point but then starting another one and another...thinking they can finish it all eventually.
  • Pack rats. Hiding things away for "The Future" (though really, it will be necessary for the future...Really....:ninja:)
  • Looking mean when they aren't, or are just thinking deeply, so they confuse people who are afraid to approach them... Can't they look dreamy and nice like an INFP? WTF?

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ No fluffing this thread up! Go to your INFP one! (I'll hug you in a PM or rep z.z)

• Wanting to stick to social rules so as not to offend those who set it up- such as fluffing up a thread that SHOULD be FOCUSED on why one HATES an INFJ.

Even though I've kinda gotten over that Fe bit...a bit... sometimes, ya know, it's all good to play along zz

B

ByMySword

I gotta be honest.

Half the things that I've seen that people don't like about INFJs are things that I love about myself. lol

You just have to get into our mindset people. INFJs are admittedly pretty complex, but there is a reason for all of it. It isn't just whim. We see our actions as logical as we are able to see them.

See? There I go again. Jennifer was right. We do comment seriously on things that are supposed to be just a joke. Oh well, fuck it.

Desert Flower

*Moody
*Temperamental
*Loners
*Sympathetic until the person actually requires some of the INFJs "social time"...INFJ runs in the other direction
*Suspicious
*Prone to follow boring superficial rules of politeness when interacting with other people (must be the Fe)...this is why most people get blind-sided later when the "crazy" comes out.
*Trapped in a dream world
* INFJs enjoy too many solitary activities that keep them from forming "real" relationships
*Never returns phone calls (don't want to be bothered with people...only care about people in "theory")
*Semi-emo
*Obsessed with perfection...must be some OCD-thing or fixation on personal growth...causes alot of unnecessary stress
*Build elaborate walls to keep people at arms length
*Sassy (but those comments usually stay inside the head because it wouldn't be polite...unless provoked)

Thats all I could think of...for now:cool:

Desert Flower

Looking mean when they aren't, or are just thinking deeply, so they confuse people who are afraid to approach them... Can't they look dreamy and nice like an INFP? WTF?

^^^Yeah this one is true...people always think I'm mean.:shock:
My friends started teasing me because I was sitting by myself and they thought they I was pissed off about something. I guess I had a weird scowl on my face. Nope, just daydreaming.

*Sinking into sadness when understimulated
*Moody when adapting weird eating and sleeping habits
*Starting too many projects and having a ferret-like attention span towards anything thats not entertaining.

Last edited:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ Yea yea sadness when not stimulated enough... Too much Se, and it's madness... too little, and it's erm sadness.. or just irritation.

I'm irritated right now about that... Hell. Need to get out and DO something other than think about doing all of those somethings. Cuz..for some of those things... they can be visioned up perfectly, and you see yourself doing them all, perfectly, but why can't you just get the hell out and DO them? ><!

I'm not really irritated right now, meh, but w/e. I was about hmm....five minutes ago? z.z

nothappy

Damn, I can't find a reason to hate them...
I feel like I'm being manipulated.

nothappy

Ghandi was likely an INFP too-- He didn't get in people's business to start shit. If he were an INFJ, he'd likely have made a lot of noise and organised people to do things, thus getting into trouble a lot sooner than he did..

Screw you too. :D

• Sometimes they can disclose too much, thus making people think they're their new BFF- when the INFJ doesn't think so or think what they said was too "personal" to them or considered overly friendly.
  • Realising that they've said too much once people latch onto them and they suddenly don't like the attention...well don't fucking reach out so easily, then!
  • Trying to perfect themselves.
  • Thinking they can be perfect.
  • Being too critical of themselves, at times, and of others (close to them) who don't match up to their vision of how they should be (especially after they've tried *helping* them to improve themselves, whether asked to or...not).
  • Getting stuck in their heads Ni-ing their vision and ignoring everyone else-
  • Getting overly emotional on behalf of other's and thinking of other's issues, but not really doing so for themselves (bottling it up) until they cave in or burst out...and are utterly embarrassed or ashamed that they couldn't control themselves.
  • Fucking Fe gone overboard b/c they try to do too much or with too many people, cave in due to stress or irritation and then cave away for weeks or months and people have no clue where the hell they went or why because they aren't informed.
  • Not allowing other people to do things for them out of kindness w/o feeling a bit bad about it or embarrassed (that BS modesty mindset?) and expecting others to allow THEM to do things b/c it's okay if THEY do it. Really. It's okay-

For some reason, you are describing me. This is EXACTLY how I am.
Perhaps I'm an INFJ
:doh:

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
They're too easily manipulated

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ :coffee:

For some reason, you are describing me. This is EXACTLY how I am.
Perhaps I'm an INFJ
:doh:

What type do you think you are? And, what I'm describing are INFJs gone mad into their worst states, really. A balanced, or more evolved one, will have worked through such issues and rarely succumb to such ways (such as overboard Fe or stuck in Ni -Ti = perfectionism of their vision/selves and skipping out on Fe to ask for help or surround themselves with others...).

So erm.. I hope you're not exactly always like that :blink:...

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
They get extremely moody when some "injustice" has been done unto them. Yet they will sometimes not look twice when an injustice has been done to someone else or they will "feel bad" but not do anything about it. Further, they will get moody but not do anything for themselves to rectify the situation (as in...not address the person/thing that has caused the alleged injustice).

B

ByMySword

Further, they will get moody but not do anything for themselves to rectify the situation (as in...not address the person/thing that has caused the alleged injustice).

Maybe for you, that's normal, but for me, no. I always do my best to rectify anything that has put me in a dull mood. In fact, it drives me crazy when a situation has been left unsolved. Seriously one of my pet peeves. I don't understand how someone can go on with their daily lives during a conflict. I have to solve it. Only then can I look to the other things.

Sitting and bitching about it doesn't do a damn thing.

Although, I do love venting out my anger. lol. Once I have my thoughts in order, though, I spring into action.

Also, in response to Ender, I don't think we're easily manipulated at all. We're too suspicious for that. :devil:

Desert Flower

Need to get out and DO something other than think about doing all of those somethings. Cuz..for some of those things... they can be visioned up perfectly, and you see yourself doing them all, perfectly, but why can't you just get the hell out and DO them? ><!

Because endless speculation, daydreaming, and analyzing are actually fun for INFJs.
Sadly, over-analyzation kills dreams. I guess having good ideas and being to take action to make them materialize are two very different things. Sometimes I wish I could just turn off my brain.

As a side note:
Over-analyzation only happens when I'm in social situations and need to "pull myself out of my head". When it comes to school, work, and being a productive human being...no problem.

nothappy

^ :coffee:

What type do you think you are? And, what I'm describing are INFJs gone mad into their worst states, really. A balanced, or more evolved one, will have worked through such issues and rarely succumb to such ways (such as overboard Fe or stuck in Ni -Ti = perfectionism of their vision/selves and skipping out on Fe to ask for help or surround themselves with others...).

So erm.. I hope you're not exactly always like that :blink:...

I will admit that I am really stressed out now-days. Shifting into T and P. I mean my room is an absolute mess right now.