• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Hate Thread

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
tfw u find the rare INFJ only for it to doorslam you.

Kelly777

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I think looking at myself especially when I was young, I could be pretty judgmental and harsh. And I took things way too personally. I thought I was soooo nice. Sometimes, on these forums I run into what I think are young, undeveloped infjs and I just think, Oh god! Is that what I was like? Probably. Still am sometimes.

jrrn

MBTI Type
ENTP
i literally made this account just today, and searched for "i want to bitch about infjs" because i want to complain about how i irritating INFJs are. Oh they start knowing theyre typed INFJ and seems to be proud of it. Apparently your description says youre nothing but a naive little person and believes that "only 3% of the world are INFJ" REALLY? THEY SEEM TO BE EVERYWHERE AND ITS IRITATING. HONESTLY the new norm today is "HI I AM UNIQUE I AM SPECIAL IM A FUCKING INFJ" GOODNESs! let me tell you why mbti community seem to be full of infjs, because its the only thing that validates their own indentity, wow theyd really let that fucking "science" horroscope define them.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i literally made this account just today, and searched for "i want to bitch about infjs" because i want to complain about how i irritating INFJs are. Oh they start knowing theyre typed INFJ and seems to be proud of it. Apparently your description says youre nothing but a naive little person and believes that "only 3% of the world are INFJ" REALLY? THEY SEEM TO BE EVERYWHERE AND ITS IRITATING. HONESTLY the new norm today is "HI I AM UNIQUE I AM SPECIAL IM A FUCKING INFJ" GOODNESs! let me tell you why mbti community seem to be full of infjs, because its the only thing that validates their own indentity, wow theyd really let that fucking "science" horroscope define them.

Do you need a paper sick bag?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, now you sound like you need a cigarette.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nooooo not this thread. It has risen again from the depths like a once-defeated dark lord ready to come back more terrible than ever ... :horror: Quickly, someone throw the ring into the lava before the dark lord can rise to full power!!!!!

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Get away with murder being their charming selves. How is that fair ;)

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hahah, this thread is great. We really are the worst.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The potential to be the Worst and the Best it seems.;)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love INFJs

22ccc4645d4025447df32e2ab43b7892.jpg

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Nooooo not this thread. It has risen again from the depths like a once-defeated dark lord ready to come back more terrible than ever ... :horror: Quickly, someone throw the ring into the lava before the dark lord can rise to full power!!!!!
I feel like there is a thread each one of us hopes never returns from the crypt, and yet somehow, those threads always do.

adventureawaits

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have two INFJs whom I love dearly and have been invaluable folks in my life. So, this is totally out of love and something I've pointed out to both of them before...

but...

They both overextend themselves, without letting the other person know they are overextending themselves - kind of expecting the other person to read their minds. Usually acting completely normal and pleasant while overextending themselves. Then they internally resent the person... then they door slam... and the poor person on the other side is left with barely any idea of what happened, no chance to reflect upon/try to work on their behavior, and zero closure.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate INFJs. Worst people.