• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: "Sociable Loner"

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
couldn't have said it better my self! i like to have the opportunity to connect with people and really see what they're about. a party is not a place that i can do that. i wouldn't consider a party a social setting unless it's like a "get together" or something.

awwwww! this is so sweet :blush: it's because you guys are so awesome! and "Popular Girl" ?! i don't think i was ever one of those girls haha. are ENFPs considered popular? i know that we're friendly and make friends with people despite of what type of label they're under. personality comes first with us (well for me it does). thus generating different types of friends...but i never really saw myself in that light haha. i've always felt like an outcast that just talked to everyone lmao. you really are the sweetest! i hope you find some one as sweet as you are and treats you just a well :)

Wow, that's so nice of you to write!!! You're very kind. I guess since every ENFP is different like we were saying, some will be more popular than others. A lot of ENFP girls I've known are really popular though, because they're often beautiful, outgoing and nice, so what's not to like?? If they liked me I'd be surprised because I figured they were like other girls who were used to being told how pretty they were their whole life (stuck up), but the ENFP's I've seen tend to not exhibit that behavior. Sometimes they'd be interested and I just wouldn't believe it...Like it was a trick or something. Then they take the Myers Briggs test at some point and share their results on Facebook, et al. and sure enough, ENFPs...Then I'd be like, "Oh...NOW it makes sense." So I keep my eye out for ENFPs...They're more than just pretty faces!

Thanks again for your wonderful post! I hope the same for you!

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i think i'll always be sociable,
it's just that the older i get
my tolerance of undesirables
gets lower. and so i rather just
hang by myself.

but if there's someone i'm
super crazy about. oh boy.
i'm all over them. constantly.
can't stop. can't leave them
alone. smother smother smother.